Scareactor Appreciation

Nice job to all the scare actors in Curse of Chucky. Great A teamwork. The human voodoo doll got in a running position then charged towards a group of girls who obviously ran the little Chucky runs towards them from the side and they almost slip! Great Work guys! The whole cast was on fire!

• Like 1

My wife was trying to text our group that (of course) got separated from us in the French Klownz scarezone. The devil klown comes up and screams "Put away your phone! Don't you know it is RUUUUUUDE TO TEXT?"

Cracked me up.

Omg that dude in the exit of No Save Haven! One of the biggest scares I've ever gotten at HHN! That dude is awesome!!!

Ha I'm actually in that spot once a night, but it wasn't me who did it. I have knocked multiple people backwards into the previous room, then watched them crawl out on all fours while screaming. Full of lulz.

• 2 weeks later...

Chainsaw chaseout. A guy decided to turn himself into a tiny ball to defend himself. Chainsaw gang teamed up on him (as you do) and he did a backwards crawl away as they followed. I was doubled over with laughter.

El Cucuy, indoor birthday party room. El Cucuy acts like he's going to follow the group in front of us and then does a *very* sudden turn and charges *very* quickly, swinging the machete within inches of us.

• 2 months later...

It's been over three months since hhn but been feeling nostalgic and since we can't really thank the scare actors face to face this places next best. I myself have yet to be scared at any hhn sz/maze/etc in the 7 years since it's been back, and for some reason I feel SAs know (as I do from previous SA experience and now a MUA for the theme parks) that I'm a tough scare but go for it anyway. Just wanted to say thanks for always giving it your all because even though I'm an impossible scare, I'm always bringing friends that are easy scares and good ones too. Ie: close friend can't stand "tip toe through the tulips" and while I was busy flirting with one of the SAs in Insidious and approaching the hallway that was playing said song, friend starts running backwards and crying which prompted her boyfriend and I to drag her through the remainder of the maze, drag ... to the point that by the last scare, she was on the ground curled into a ball. Props to TWD: No Safe Haven all over but especially jail cell pop out scare and the end of the maze scare, whoever it was in those positions the night I went scared a group of girls so bad that they turned in all directions and ran into the walls. Bravo to all and looking forward to 2014, hoping to join as a MUA for HHN this year.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been over three months since hhn but been feeling nostalgic and since we can't really thank the scare actors face to face this places next best. I myself have yet to be scared at any hhn sz/maze/etc in the 7 years since it's been back, and for some reason I feel SAs know (as I do from previous SA experience and now a MUA for the theme parks) that I'm a tough scare but go for it anyway. Just wanted to say thanks for always giving it your all because even though I'm an impossible scare, I'm always bringing friends that are easy scares and good ones too. Ie: close friend can't stand "tip toe through the tulips" and while I was busy flirting with one of the SAs in Insidious and approaching the hallway that was playing said song, friend starts running backwards and crying which prompted her boyfriend and I to drag her through the remainder of the maze, drag ... to the point that by the last scare, she was on the ground curled into a ball. Props to TWD: No Safe Haven all over but especially jail cell pop out scare and the end of the maze scare, whoever it was in those positions the night I went scared a group of girls so bad that they turned in all directions and ran into the walls. Bravo to all and looking forward to 2014, hoping to join as a MUA for HHN this year.

The one at the end of the maze was probably me. Thanks!