Scare Zones [Reveiw]

Grindhousehero13

You forgot DOA

Nevermind, saw the other thread. I don't know if it needs its own separate thread though.

And while I'm talking here, I might as well tell ya that you put "reveiw" on every single thread instead of "review" haha

Feel free to delete thissss

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 1

I'm not good at reviewing Zones, but...:

Purge: Opening Ceremony was a little weak, but overall, this was a good one. The actors are very high-energy and they work well with parts of the new Universal Plaza.

Chucky: The highlight here is obviously the Insult Emporium, which is hysterical, except it causes a bit of a backup due to everyone stopping to watch. The scareactors are very good, especially whoever is playing Chucky. I saw them take off with someone in a wheelchair. It was awesome.

French Clowns: I feel like this one might suffer a bit because it's in a pretty isolated area, at the exit of El Cucuy. The costumes are beautiful, especially the black and white outfit, and the actors are giving it a lot, but it's rather lacking in something.

Scarecrowz: Unfortunately, any zone on the lower lot is going to be a bit disappointing and this isn't really an exception. When I went through, there were only four stilt actors out and that was it. No props. The actors are excellent though, one of them followed me from one end of the lower lot to the other without me knowing and got me at the base of the escalator.

• 1 month later...

The Purge was entertaining. The guy on the microphone was really good and the fact that the scareactors kind of blended in with the crowd helped with the scares. Kind of sad Universal no longer has sliders though.

Chucky was good, but I guess no more Insult Emporium?

Clownz was OK. Just seemed like they couldn't do much with the bulky costumes plus the thick fog.

Scarecrowz was actually decent. They've gotten really good with those stilts and it was impressive to see who quickly they could move around.