Terror Tram: Invaded By The Walking Dead Part 2 [Reveiw]

Grindhousehero13

Ya know what's bugging me right now? Is they add all this special stuff for TWD but didn't do squat to make Scream 4 Your Life any better. That could've used a barn scene for the Stab-A-Thon (ya know, the one we were promised we'd see before we even got on the tram). What also bugs me is they had the mini maze, got rid of it, and then did nothing to make up for it later in the month.

Ugh, it makes me so mad how screwed over Scream was. IT MUST BE AVENGED!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ya know what's bugging me right now? Is they add all this special stuff for TWD but didn't do squat to make Scream 4 Your Life any better. That could've used a barn scene for the Stab-A-Thon (ya know, the one we were promised we'd see before we even got on the tram). What also bugs me is they had the mini maze, got rid of it, and then did nothing to make up for it later in the month.

Sad but true. Sure would love to see a maze dedicated to the Scream franchise.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Terror Tram seems to have really lost its way. To be honest the only year I felt it "worked" was when they tied it into The Director (although the year with Chucky had a hilarious video). Now, Norman Bates has been reduced to a photo op and they don't even do the fun little kill scenes anymore.

Oh dear you don't get to hear gay jokes, my heart goes out to you. Truly the sign of Universal's downfall.

I dont think his point was he misses the gay joke I think his point was Bill and Ted as an entirly is missed...

People want B&T back not the gay joke but not thread to discuss this after all

So how bout them Walkers?