Evil Dead: Book Of The Dead [Reveiw]

Grindhousehero13

My feelings on ED are rather mixed. I want to like it (because it's the maze my brother is in) but it just felt off. The basically no facade, besides trees. The tree rape scene is underwhelming and static, as are the vomiting Mia scene and the chainsaw to the face scene. The bathroom scene, with Eric and demon Olivia, was really good though. I also liked the blood rain scene, even if it wasn't what I was expecting. The sets are all stunning though, especially the first room in the cabin. ED has the potential to be better, so I hope it gets improved throughout HHN. In the meantime, however, 7/10.

Either way, her dummy looks so unrealistic, that its unbelievable someone thought it was a good idea to even have it there. Out of all the amazing mannequins I see on the TT littered about everywhere with so much detail, how did they land on that one and say "yup, that's good enough."?????!?!$!!?!!'eiodw

This maze was amazing from start to finish IMO.

The makeup and effects were incredible in this one.

The vomiting scene literally left you wet like you got out of Jurassic Park on the first night lol

the tounge split scene was awesome you could see the amazing makeup and prop they used.

The raining blood scene was really cool it was just mist spraying at you like during the summer the "COOL OFF ZONE"

• 2 weeks later...

I know that feel bro I normaly dont get targeted unless there is a screaming girl attached to me but funny thing I always get targeted (and to be honest get the living daylights scared out of me) by females scare-actors IDK why maybe the thrill of the hunt but for example the biggest scar I got last year was a silent Hill Nurse, so Im hoping this maze will get me.

yeah my girlfriend gets targeted ALOT more than me because girls freak out alot more so they would be more fun. Funny thing is my girl isnt the type to freak out and scream.

I did get some good scares in Black Sabbath and Insidious though! And the giant hands coming out of the bed in El Cucuy was unexpected so it got me lol!

yeah my girlfriend gets targeted ALOT more than me because girls freak out alot more so they would be more fun. Funny thing is my girl isnt the type to freak out and scream.

Yeah, my girlfriend was getting targeted in all the scarezones, she just laughs. Not one to get scared even though she got quite a bit this year. It seemed like I got every scare in the mazes though going through them the first time.

• 3 weeks later...