Let the scareactors know who you are!

DiegoDrummer

Hey guys, HHN 23 is rapidly approaching. And yes it is that time of year again, to let those that we fear at HHN, know who we are.

I guess ill start this off by showing a pic of me and my GF. If you see me feel free to yell out "Drummer" or something. Diego works too. haha (btw, at times i'll be wearing either my Jack Skellington Beanie, my Texas In July hat, or just any random beanie.)

1234283_10202135356689422_1118894860_n.j

ok, here's my photo:

996518_10200886603180829_60066325_n.jpg

Of course, the bear in the "scuba gear" is Duffy, who is one of my 2 signature scareactor targets. As for the infamous "Mickey Mouse Hat", i'll be wearing it on opening night (alternatively, i'll have my Duffy Ears too).

• Like 2

I will probably be wearing the same shirt (An evil dead one most likely or the La Llorona one) but just go to my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/adam.q.rachlin I will be also wearing glasses (Kind of hip ones that used to be considered "Nerd"). I will be with 8 people, 5 of us are under 18, the others adults. If you see me say something like "Quan" or just call me Adam. Dont expect me on day one! Ill be there october 19! PS: how do you post pictures!?? I can't figure it out :capt: - I keep trying with with everything it wont work but i thought this link would be easier than having to go to my facebook so this link is the photo!

15s98bp.jpg

PS: how do you post pictures!?? I can't figure it out :capt:

I use TINYPIC

Get the link, click the little picture icon above your post. Paste the link.

If that doesn't work for whatever reason click the little light switch like thing in the top left above your post. then type (minus the spaces):

[ img = h t t p: / / w w w . your link here.com ] (again remove all spaces so it will work)

• Like 1

This is me, taken at HowlOScream Scream Cam this year. Please feel free to attack, torment, fold, spindle and mutilate me in the most brutal ways possible. I generally wear a Nightmares or Vault short or past year HHN, and I might be carrying a little Freddy Kreuger doll.

ae487c1d73697ef02f0cc84f06a10a8d.jpg?ito