• Black Sabbath: 13 3D

Which has the best facade for 2013?

El Cucuy: The Boogeyman
Evil Dead: Book of the Dead
Insidious: Into the Further
The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven
Black Sabbath: 13 3D

(Pictures to be added later)

Now that El Cucuy's facade is up, we can better judge them all (except for Black Sabbath, which is behind closed doors). But for now, talk among yourselves before the poll goes up and get to deciding what you're going to pick (or think you'll pick, at least).

(Poll will go live on Wednesday, September 18th and hopefully pictures will be up that night or the following day)

Edited by DTH316

Yeah, I see this coming down to TWD and BS also.

House structures never strike me as all that impressive (sorry Insidious and TCM:SITL, WTMN, etc). Although TCM:BIB's house was very tall and daunting.

I hope this "no facade, just trees" isnt a reoccurring thing every year after SH and ED, and also F13:KJK in the past aside from its Camp Crystal Lake sign.

I think the best year for facades was 2011.

None of them really stood out to me... Therefore I can't vote for a favourite.

Honestly, the Facade for BS, was BS. Lol, jk.

I just didn't think of it as a facade. Once I entered the atmosphere, I just saw it as part of the maze, but that's just how I am.

Walking Dead was kool, but also not really a facade as more of an entire area, no? Again, nothing stuck out, so I didn't pay attention to much detail here.

I thought the Cucuy facade was pretty kool, not great and very bland, but kool.

Evil Dead was very boring, but the pop up was ok, but doesn't make it a good facade.

As for Insidious, I literally never looked a single time. Didn't even try. Just walked straight in.

Edited by Kurseddragon