Create Your Own Event!

I know people will hate me for this but this is my fantasy lineup

Terror Tram: The Walking Dead

Halloween (Perisian Square)

Castlevania (house of horrors)

_________________________________________________________________________________

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (JP Queue)

Friday The 13th (Mummy Queue)

__________________________________________________________________________________

The Excorcist (soundstage)

Alien (backlot)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna be creating my own event and will try to make it as detailed as possible! So right now think of this as a maze Announcement!

Survive the deadliest Circus in the world as a gang of killer Klownz invades Universals House of Horrors.

Universal's House of Klownz in 3D

Universals House of Horrors has been invaded by a gang of killer Klownz that will kill anything that moves! Step into the colorful Gorehouse but beware that every step might be your last!

• 1 month later...

Alright maze announcement #2! This is one of those properties that could not translate well at all into a maze but if pulled off correctly with a little creativity would be a sick ass maze!

Dexter: The Dark Passenger (Parisian Courtyard)

Journey into the mind of America's Favorite Serial Killer Dexter Morgan from Showtimes hit TV series. Witness his mother's gruesome murder and all of his dark fantasies as you become next on the list of the dark passenger!

• 1 month later...

Halloween Horror Nights 2014: Your Life is in Her Hands

Icon: Maria de la Herida aka The Nurse

Backstory

By day Maria is a dedicated nurse, someone you wouldn't hesitate your life with. But by night, her real work begins...

Behind her seemingly innocent façade, the Head Nurse of Shadybrook General Hospital harbors a dark secret. Moonlighting as ruthless serial killer, Maria and her equally psychotic staff of nurses stalk the lonely halls of Shadybrook, murdering and harvesting the organs of unsuspecting patients.

Event/Website Concept

When guests enter the HHN website, they find themselves in the lobby of Shadybrook General. They are greeted by a sultry yet sinister-looking nurse in 1950s attire. They are given option to "Check In" to play an online web game (similar to HHNO web-based games). After solving a number of puzzles/mini-games, guests are awarded keys to unlock 5 rooms in the hospital. Each room reveals a "victim" of the 4 mazes and Terror Tram in the event.

Patient #1: Ash Williams (Evil Dead: Dead by Dawn)

Patient #2: Erin (You're Next...)

Patient #3: Annabel (Mama: Family is Forever)

Patient #4: Crazed Babysitter (The Legendary Truth: Evil Beyond Legend)

Patient #5: Mutilated Amputee (Terror Tram - Body Collectors: End of the Line)

Once all the puzzles are solved, the guests enter the Operating Room where they will see Nurse Maria performing an open heart surgery on the still-conscious Head Doctor. This reveals the Icon maze of the event, "The Ward."

(Maze, ScareZone, Terror Tram, and Show description will be posted later. ^_^)