HHN Hollywood 2013 Scareactor Loctions

Bah! What sucks so much about it? What's it being replaced with?

Man, those tights hurt. Not even my crotch, they didn't fit all the way up, I just sagged it, but they are REALLY tight. My legs are in pain.

And the mask? Probably the heaviest mask ever. Deformed beyond belief. Extremely hot. Apparently there was something wrong with it yesterday, and so today they put padding in or something and they were like "Well, just use it.."

Also, they forgot to give me my gloves until the last hour.

Ugh, I could've lived with the skirt and tight long-sleeve shirt they gave me, but the tights and mask. =\ Other than that it was a kool spot.

Man, those tights hurt. Not even my crotch, they didn't fit all the way up, I just sagged it, but they are REALLY tight. My legs are in pain.

And the mask? Probably the heaviest mask ever. Deformed beyond belief. Extremely hot. Apparently there was something wrong with it yesterday, and so today they put padding in or something and they were like "Well, just use it.."

Also, they forgot to give me my gloves until the last hour.

Ugh, I could've lived with the skirt and tight long-sleeve shirt they gave me, but the tights and mask. =\ Other than that it was a kool spot.

what where you in Black Sabbath?

Was the trigger more fun?

It was kool. Much easier to scare.

Especially since the curtains actually hide you, while the other curtains were bent and had a huge opening, and when you moved 'em so they didn't, you can't see anything, not even shadows, and they can still see your feet.

Yeah, I didn't like the corner scare very much. Difficult to know when to jump out and not embarrass yourself by getting nobody. Or being seen before-hand.

Honestly surprises me how many people get scared by the trigger scare. Press a button, jump and stick your hand out and they scream. o.o

Today I was in El Cucuy. The jail pumpkin heads. The one with the other pumpkin head doll in it was an easy scare. They don't know which is real. The other side, though... Impossible to scare. Hurt my hands, too.

I pretended to be fake and stood still, and then stepped quickly forward and every time hit my hands against the wood or metal bars, not even to try and make a sound, but try and make a more sudden movement. The bars and wood make no sound whatsoever, so it's just pain. And most people don't get scared there, no matter what you do.. If they gave some sort of metal prop; wow, that would probably make a real effective scare noise.

Also, I pass by Trevler so many times at Scare Base and have never said a word. :D

Hi, Trevler.

Edited by Kurseddragon