Team Resident Evil

Wow. Based on the 2nd and 3rd games!? Those are my favorite and arguably the best in the entire series! Add to the fact that it wont be based on the movies and you have an absolute dream maze for me! jealous doesn't even begin to describe my feelings.

Also, consider me a new member of team RE!

Edited by thanat0s

I'm happy with our line-up this year, but next year, we better get Resident Evil. I'm not even a big fan of the video games yet I still want an RE house over here. If it does come next year, I think it will be worth the wait. Just watch how it could play out:

"Be apart of an all-new backlot experience as you walk the streets of Racoon City! Experience the haunted house, 'Resident Evil: Escape from Raccoon City" inside of sound stage 747"

Now that we have the NY Streets (Hopefully), they can do the projection effects that they used for HHN Japan! Go to 7:14 of the video and see what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCsX3XIh3sE

But I see a lot of potential of Hollywood doing Resident Evil doing the property better than Orlando. But if we don't get RE next year (ESPECIALLY if we don't for the sake of Walking Dead round three), I will join you guys in the crowd of torches and pitchforks angrily parading Universal. If we don't get it, at least I'll get to see it this year! As well as CitW and AWiL. :D

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...