Super-Secret "Attack Word" 2013

It's that time of year again! In case none of you are familiar with this, the whole purpose of this is to shot out a certain word all of us had decided on to identify any scareactors or fellow members. We can use this to get the actors to attack us or another member to identify us.

I decided to do this differently this year. Instead of me or Grindhouse pulling out random phrases from our heads and putting them onto the poll, I'm going to let you guys decide what you want in the poll. I'm going to choose up to six options...well, five one since I already have one in mind that I'll put on the poll. And I'm sure it will win :)

The deadline to post your requests for the poll will be Monday the 12th of August. After that, we'll post the poll with some of the ones selected.

Just for fun, here's a recap of our previous "attack words":

2010: "Zoolander"

2011: "Bansheeman"

2012: "Bloody Waters"

I know KushBomb has been in the running for two years now. I'll throw it in just for giggles, but I doubt it will win once I post the one I'm thinking of as an option.

I can see it now on twitter.

"Hey I appreciate the valor of our fans, but nobody shout 'bomb' at the event from now on alright?"

You don't want to summon that dude. He even did that "Say it to my face!" bs to somebody, suggesting that he was going to start a physical fight at HHN. He's gonna pay admission for the sole purpose of starting and fight and being dragged off by LAPD.

---

Some ideas from me...

Blue Moon
Slaughtered Lamb
Bloodyface
Sugarplum
Umbrella Corp
Raccoon City

"Shaaaaaron"!

That was the one I was going to have. LOL!

I might change it to KushZomb if I put it in the selection...but that still might be a bad idea.I was also considering putting Darth Maul on there as one of the poll options.

That was the one I was going to have. LOL!

I might change it to KushZomb if I put it in the selection...but that still might be a bad idea.I was also considering putting Darth Maul on there as one of the poll options.

Yea either Darth Maul or Sharon would be awesome.