HHNH Celebrities

Besides the usual celebs at HHN on opening night or at the Eyegores, who are some instantly recognizable people we see at HHN - scareactor, actors or guests?
To start off, how about Bill and Ted? Haven't they been the same two guys doing the show since 07?

Updated to create a list of those named:

ACTORS

Bill guy from Bill and Ted

Ted guy from Bill and Ted

Nicki Minaj & Catwoman girl from Bill and Ted

BEHIND THE SCENES

John Murdy - creative director of HHN

Chris Williams - art director of HHN

GUESTS

The Saw Twins

LEGENDARY HHN FIGURES

Frank Stites

Log Bunny

Terror Ape

SCAREACTORS

Trevler

The Ringmaster guy

Brunette girl outside of Hostel and Lust in ACGTH

Edited by DTH316

The go-go dancers are different every year, no?

And did the Preacher go on to become a Ringmaster? I'm not sure.

Okay, I got one...

Trevler - scareactor

Oh and that one brunette from outside the Hostel maze who went on to be Lust in Alice Cooper Goes to Hell - scareactor

The Saw Twins - guests

Black girl who played Nicki Minaj and Catwoman lol, was also in the previous year B&T I believe - actor

Edited by DTH316

People who don't know them see them, and take pictures with them. They are known by name by the HHN community. They frequent the parks and even have a history (whether its good or bad) with management. Are they celebrity enough to be in People magazine? Nooo. But are they HHN celebrities? I would say so!

People who don't know them see them, and take pictures with them. They are known by name by the HHN community. They frequent the parks and even have a history (whether its good or bad) with management. Are they celebrity enough to be in People magazine? Nooo. But are they HHN celebrities? I would say so!

MMM yea, I guess. They're "celebrities" in a bad way from what I have heard.

They used to do HHN update videos with techno music and a lot of people thought they were annoying, on top of that they and their group would go into unauthorized areas (supposedly). Personally, I enjoyed their videos.

Thought id add another... our very own (or at least previously) Anu. A lot of scareactors recognize her.

And another one of our own, Havoc, for being the resident chainsaw artist ;)

Havoc hasnt worked HHN since 2010. HHN need celebs since Knotts has like 100 of em