Halloween Horror Nights (Hollywood) 2013 Speculation/Predictions

Ah Episode I, I know everyone loves to hate on it, but I can't lie, it was my introduction to the Star Wars mythos and the Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan/Maul fight is still, IMO, one of the best fight scenes of the entire saga....

And Murdy has said that Terror Tram is coming back.... I don't know whether or not to consider this a rumor or just hogshite, but we might get a new location..

Edited by horror lover

I hope if we do get Evildead and Insidious that they actually wear prosthetics and contacts. With the excpetion of the ringmaster, HHN here tends to shy away from those two and have more masks compared to say...knotts as seen with TWD. The eyes were a major part of the Deadites...it would be a shame to just get masks with added depth in the eyes

• Like 1

I hope if we do get Evildead and Insidious that they actually wear prosthetics and contacts. With the excpetion of the ringmaster, HHN here tends to shy away from those two and have more masks compared to say...knotts as seen with TWD. The eyes were a major part of the Deadites...it would be a shame to just get masks with added depth in the eyes

ummmmmm the walkers on the terror tram didnt wear prosthetics? the problem is the fact that most of the costumes at HHN are based on existing characters with things like deadites, and Walkers unless there is an extream unhuman looking characters (although you can argue the old deadites and the more decomposed Walkers) they have more room for just a prostectic or two and contacts but with something like Darth Maul errrr I mean the demon from Insidouse or something from a priviouse year such as Freddy Krugger for example (Im not gonna characters that actualy do wear mask ie Jason or leather face in my example fior the reason they wear mask) it HAS to look exactly Freddy. since The New EvilDead's Deadites tend to look more human Im sure it will be more or less all prosthetics.

uuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you do know Evil Dead has nothing to do with Zombies (well Army of Darkness I guess you can say) Evil Dead is more Demons.....and tree rape.

Yes, I do know that. But it's definitely in the same boat, what with demonic possession and the reason I said legions of darkness was because I was trying to keep it separate from what I mentioned about zombies.

With that said, thank you for telling me about it being official with the start date and everything.

Alright, so Evil Dead is coming. I hope it isn't the first maze announcement. A lot.

In further news, on the Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood facebook page:

"The horror begins soon and there are only a few ways to save yourself.....

The first maze we’ll reveal will be featured at both Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood and Universal's Halloween Horror Nights - Orlando!

You will know more very soon……"

Yup. Now there is no doubt in my mind it's Evil Dead.

Yes, I do know that. But it's definitely in the same boat, what with demonic possession and the reason I said legions of darkness was because I was trying to keep it separate from what I mentioned about zombies.

With that said, thank you for telling me about it being official with the start date and everything.

Alright, so Evil Dead is coming. I hope it isn't the first maze announcement. A lot.

no offense of of corse, like I said since its based on the new one which kinda goes back to the roots it more heavy on Demonic possion then zombie-esq 3rd instalment which was dead bodies coming back to life and did the whole legion thing. But that being said I hope this means no Insidous!!!!! but sadly I feel it will come to be le sigh

I think I *might* know where the other two maze locations are going to be.

If you guys have been to the park recently, I'm sure you may have wondered why the tram never went through the parting of the red sea and the Spartacus Square. It just dawned on me that the area over there could be where they're having the two maze re-locations. We would obviously have to take the tram down there.

That brings me to another piece of speculation here. Maybe the reason why there are hardly any rumors about the theme for Terror Tram is that...drumroll please...there won't be one. They'll probably use the tram to take people down to the expanded area to replace the Terror Tram.

https://twitter.com/search?q=horror%20nights%20tram&src=typd

Look at the stuff he's saying this year about TT. I can't find the quote right now, but he outright nixed that idea. It's one of the few things he's said he won't do, along with upsell houses and CITW.

Anyone else excited to see what codename ED is? At least we have that to look forward to.

Some dude on the HHN Facebook post is claiming to be a part of the construction crew and has confirmed the following:

evil dead

Alice cooper: alice in wonderland

Walking dead

Insidious

Not sure if anyone else saw this...just throwing it out there. Seems fair. LOL

Edited by FattYeli17

Some dude on the HHN Facebook post is claiming to be a part of the construction crew and has confirmed the following:

evil dead

Walking dead

Insidious

its just pretty much everything we been speculating

evil dead

Walking dead

Insidious

He also said we're getting a slenderman terror tram...yea no

ummmmmm the walkers on the terror tram didnt wear prosthetics? the problem is the fact that most of the costumes at HHN are based on existing characters with things like deadites, and Walkers unless there is an extream unhuman looking characters (although you can argue the old deadites and the more decomposed Walkers) they have more room for just a prostectic or two and contacts but with something like Darth Maul errrr I mean the demon from Insidouse or something from a priviouse year such as Freddy Krugger for example (Im not gonna characters that actualy do wear mask ie Jason or leather face in my example fior the reason they wear mask) it HAS to look exactly Freddy. since The New EvilDead's Deadites tend to look more human Im sure it will be more or less all prosthetics.

When I said TWD, I was more so talking about contacts rather than prosthetics, but you're probably right since I don't think they would just through them a mask and tell them to go in...at least I hope not

Side note: was I the only one dissapointed that la Llorona didn't have white eyes like she did in the promo pictures? That would have upped the creepy factor IMO.

• Like 1

1. @HorrorNights Hey, um, do us all at Horror Night Nightmares a favor and don't make Evil Dead the first maze announcement. Please?

2. @SaintOfSins1 What the Hell is Horror Night Nightmares?

And just like that, Murdy thinks ill of these forums. Why can't people speak for themselves.

John actually likes the HHN Updaters and Sites alike he just has no clue what this site is lol

I think after a while, the various HHN/Halloween attraction/theme park forums and chatrooms that discuss HHN all start to meld to him LOL

There is hate group (albeit not a very smart group of individuals) on Facebook. Wonder if he knows about that.

Edited by Zero56