The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Saw is the Law (House Reviews)

Freak

^Group in front was going slow the whole time, so we were backed up in the first room. But then they wouldn't move so we passed them and we were way behind anyone else in the maze, and they slowed down the people behind them because they were walking at a snail's pace. It was pure luck, but it was AWESOME! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Loved this maze! Impressed even after multiple trips. Just like the original film, they kept the story simple and straight forward. Even when the line backed up, there were multiple scares going on as soon add you entered the dining scene. Don't know why but grandpa kept going after me....the old coot! Hee hee.

I felt that it was challenging to keep the same tone the original did. The original film was very gritty and made seem real and made the definition of 'horror' and its hard to replicate that feeling in a haunted house. And I felt that it was hard for the actors in the maze to even replicate the way the actors from the original were. The actors in the original ma

kes you feel as if they really are crazy in real life. The maze was last minute and the setting seemed a bit toned down. The scent in there was just awful and they used it in the ENTIRE maze. The scares were also predictable. So, compared to the one in 2007 and this one, I preferred the terrifying experience I had in the '07 maze. It's just sad when you think about it, a remake version beats the original version. Well, at least, since we finally got a maze based on a Tobe Hooper film, hopefully they might do a maze based on another Tobe Hooper film, "The Funhouse."