HHN 2012: Toyz

DTH316

I don't know if anyone noticed this but Witches and Toys are scarezones we concepted right here on this site I think last year! I can't help but believe Murdy did these ones for us as those were two of the cooler sounding ones we thought up. Very excited to check these out! Silent Hill should be great too!!! Only downfall is Klownz.

I looked up the Toys one and it roots all the way back to July of 2011 when we thought Chucky was going to have a scarezone since he progressed from show -> maze -> Terror Tram, so scarezone seemed like the next logical step. Tmrw and I then kept going with the idea until it became an original thing instead of a Chucky thing. I believe the witches scarezone was thought up this year with the Lords of Salem idea floating around, and then that sprang into an original thing as well with a large cauldron in the middle of the zone with fog flowing out of it and filling up the zone.

These two zones have me REALLY excited. I don't think I've been so excited to see a scarezone before (other than Shaun of the Dead)!

Here's whats known about TOYZ through John's Twitter feed :

"In the meantime, I'll share a few names of the scareactors in the TOYZ scarezone. The "Toy Maker" "Baby Dead Alive" "Dolly Maully"...

"Ballerina Screamer" "Sailor Wailer" "Skin Soldier" and "Bad Bunny" They'll be waiting for you on Baker Street..."

• 2 weeks later...