Official HHN Attendance List

HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 19

Official Horror Night Nightmares Attendance List

If you are going to HHN and know the ACTUAL days you are visiting, then make a post with the dates you are attending as well as add any of the letters from the Key below that apply to you. IF you do not know the dates then do not make a post

Key

M = Would like to Meet-up

S = Stay and Scream (Annual Pass or Parks during the day)

E = Express Pass

D = Legal Drinking age

Example shown in the First post below

Official Dates for HHN 19: September 25, 26 October 1,2,3,4,8,9,10,11,15,16,17,18,21,22,23,24,25,28,29,30,31

Frequent Fear Pass Days are in Red

September 25

Roberto/M, Moonfall/M/, Nocturas/M/S/D, hhnjunky/M/, Fairycorpse/S, SweeneysEmoKidMegz/M, Cinderelly115/S/D, Quiksilver/M/S/E/D, Dinah, Kitty/M/S/D, _Veritas_/M, Dick, GregOreo/M/S/D

September 26

Roberto/M, Moonfall/M/, Nocturas/M/S/D, hhnjunky/M/, Fairycorpse/S, anastasia beaverhowsen/E/D, SweeneysEmoKidMegz/S/M, Cinderelly115/S/D, Quiksilver/M/S/E/D, Dinah, Kitty/M/S/D, _Veritas_/M, Dick, GregOreo/M/S/D

October 1

Nocturas/M/S/D, Fairycorpse/S, ghostrider455/M/S, Quiksilver/M/S/E/D, Dinah, GregOreo/M/S/D

October 2

Reaper615/M/E, ghostrider455/M/S

October 3

ghostrider455/M/S, Mike/M/S/E

October 4

Nocturas/M/S/D, Fairycorpse/S, Mike/M/S, Quiksilver/M/S/E/D, Dinah

October 8

Nocturas/M/S/D, Fairycorpse/S, Quiksilver/M/S/E/D, Dinah, Ken/M

October 9

October 10

October 11

Roberto/M, Nocturas/M/S/D, Fairycorpse/S, Cinderelly115/S/D, Dinah, Ken/M

October 15

Nocturas/M/S/D, Fairycorpse/S, RichieRocket/E/D, Dinah, GregOreo/M/S/D

October 16

RichieRocket/E/D

October 17

RichieRocket/E/D/S

October 18

Nocturas/M/S/D, Fairycorpse/S, HHN fan/M/S/D, RichieRocket/E/D/S, akdar/M/S/D, F.U.B.A.R./S/D/M, Quiksilver/M/S/E/D, Dinah

October 21

Nocturas/M/S/D, Fairycorpse/S, HHN fan/M/D, akdar/M/S/D, F.U.B.A.R./S/D/M, Quiksilver/M/S/E/D, Dinah

October 22

qafboi86/M/S, Nocturas/M/S/D, Fairycorpse/S, HHN fan/M//D, akdar/M/S/D/E?, F.U.B.A.R./S/D/M, Quiksilver/M/S/E/D, Dinah, GregOreo/M/S/D

October 23

qafboi86/M/S, akdar/M/S/D, F.U.B.A.R./S/D/M

October 24

October 25

qafboi86/M/S, Nocturas/M/S/D/, Fairycorpse/S, RichieRocket/E/D, akdar/M/S/D, F.U.B.A.R./S/D/M, Quiksilver/M/S/E/D, Dinah

October 28

Quiksilver M/S/H/D, Nocturas/M/S/D, Fairycorpse/S, RichieRocket/S/E/D, akdar/M/S/D, F.U.B.A.R./S/D/M, Dinah

October 29

Quiksilver/M/S/D, Nocturas/M/S/D, Fairycorpse/S, RichieRocket/E/D, akdar/M/S/D, F.U.B.A.R./S/D/M, Dinah

October 30

Quiksilver/M/S/D, Moonfall, RichieRocket/E/D,

October 31

Quiksilver/M/S/D, Moonfall/H, Fairycorpse/S, Kirkimodo/M/D, RichieRocket/M/S/E/D, ChelseaLA86/M/S/D, akdar/M/S/D, F.U.B.A.R./S/D/M

Edited by mz_

• 2 months later...

Oct. 18, 21, 22, 23, 25, 28,29,31

S/ D/ M

FYI, Guys I think that most of you know I am a CSW guy and wear my CSW colors proudly. No dis intended at all for this board as I think MZ is doing some awesome stuff over here and I enjoy this group a lot, but I will be pretty much following all CSW meets and if it falls during the same time period and place as HNN meets all the better. I will be hanging out with Radka and family, Jim and Judy, Justin and Phyllis, Dusty, Chris and all of the others down that time of the run as well as many Otown HHN nuts such as George. Hope to see you all there.

Cheers!!!

F.U.B.A.R.

FYI, Guys I think that most of you know I am a CSW guy and wear my CSW colors proudly. No dis intended at all for this board as I think MZ is doing some awesome stuff over here and I enjoy this group a lot, but I will be pretty much following all CSW meets and if it falls during the same time period and place as HNN meets all the better. I will be hanging out with Radka and family, Jim and Judy, Justin and Phyllis, Dusty, Chris and all of the others down that time of the run as well as many Otown HHN nuts such as George. Hope to see you all there.

No problem at all, as we'll probably be wearing a CSW shirt as well some nights, even though we don't post a lot over there. It's just the more respectful group. We really have no HNN meets planed per say, I think most of us are willing to meet and talk to anyone we find. I know Jenn and I will be at the Stay & Scream again, so I know we'll see some of you there.

-- updated as of here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going September 25th, September 26, October 1st, October 15th & October 22nd.

Than any other night m friends go or if they add Fridays to Fear Pass again like last year.

M

S

D

I'll be the only kid with either a neon green headband or a Marty McFly hat you can't miss me trust me.

Edited by GregOreo

i'm going to HHN on October 9 (i originally was slated to go on the 10th, but my work schedule was changed which makes it easier to go on friday)

[Keycodes]

D = Legal Drinking age

[Appearance All Points Bulletin for Horror Night Nightmare Members, HHNVaulters, and especially scareactors]

one of 3 HHN shirts from 2008

blue Disney World hoodie

black jeans

blue/silver nikes

blue backpack

blue hip pack

my infamous signature Mickey Mouse Hat

(eyewear)

during part of the daytime: my blue "half" shutter shades

for some houses, my 2007 Jack the clown Funhouse of Fear "3D" glasses

[scareactor target probability increasers]

Pal Mickey 1.0 in army fatigues (in reference to the War of the Living Dead scarezone,) and a black headband (as a Solid Snake reference)

Pal Mickey 2.0 in ninja outfit (this outfit makes him "the shadow warrior")

Pal Mickey 3.0 in Sorcerer's Apprentice outfit (the outfit is somewhat a reference to Will the "Wizard Master" from Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, and to some, it might be a satirical allusion to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter)

Edited by figment1988

• 3 weeks later...

All right gang,

I will be leaving for Orlando tomorrrow and will be attending HHN on 10/18, 10/21, 10/22, 10/23 ,10/25, 10/18, 10/29 and 10/31.

D = Legal Drinking age

I'll be wearing a Chainsaw Wolf Shirt every night and most of my shirts have my name as F.U.B.A.R. on the sleeve so come one by and say hello.

I look forward to meeting you all and to seeing friends again. HHN19 here I come!

Cheers!!!

F.U.B.A.R.

• 2 weeks later...

There doesn't seem to be a thread here for the Group Photo tonight, so I am posting this here, especially as the ----- is down. (on Halloween yet!)

I will be at HHN tonight and will likely head towards Finnegan's at about 6:00 pm if anyone wants to meet up.

Of course, I will also be at the Group photo that Drew has set up at 10:00 pm in Horrorwood.

I had previously stated that I would be dressy tonight, but it looks like it will be too damn hot for jacket and tie, so I am wearing denim shorts and a purple dress shirt unbuttoned over a dark grey V-neck T-shirt.

Edited by Quiksilver