Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2012 Discussion

I'll just not take a shower that day.... you'll have to just endure the stinkiness *troll smile*

Someone may mistake you for a walking corpse

Are EP night reviews posted anywhere? Orlando has its own section (and from what I've read, they had their worst EP night in many years...). My favorite comment was for Hollywood to give Orlando its event back. If Hollywood is truly running the show, wait till next year when they find out three of their houses are repeats...

their littered thoughout mostly tweets and what not I think Lucus and Steven were the only forum members who went but what we drawn is

1. Despite all the mazes not being 100% complete yet (mostly TCM, Silent still had wet paint during the night) and alot of props missing the Scare-actors were well trained and pulled off their parts realy well.

2. The Walking Dead: Dead Inside is the lead runner for best maze.

3. We went back to theaming.

4. This has been the best Bill & Ted Show post Hiatus

5. The Best Terror Tram Since The Big 3.

6. Universal Monster Remix was a hit, despite bing what it is.

7. The only weak point Was TCM.

8. The Starway Escualtor now insults you.

9. La Llorona is still in the spot between why and why is shouldnt of came back.

10. Alice Cooper Goes To Hill greatly mastered its 3D.

It's now OPENING NIGHT! Can't wait to hear the screams, the chainsaws, the music coming in through the gates and smell the fog and see the fire cannons bursting in the air. The night we long wait for is finally here so let's enjoy not only HHN but this Haunt season while it lasts because it comes and goes way too soon. Cheers everybody!

Oh, and 3000+ posts now! By and large the biggest loser on the HNN Hollywood side of the site :( lol........................ :)

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 2

It's now OPENING NIGHT! Can't wait to hear the screams, the chainsaws, the music coming in through the gates and smell the fog and see the fire cannons bursting in the air. The night we long wait for is finally here so let's enjoy not only HHN but this Haunt season while it lasts because it comes and goes way too soon. Cheers everybody!

Oh, and 3000+ posts now! By and large the biggest loser on the HNN Hollywood side of the site :( lol........................ :)

This post just got me even more excited for tonight! Damn >< Lol

Hoooooooooooly crap.

Minor Spoiler Alert for those who haven't seen Sharp's vid.

Idk about you guys, but Silent Hill and both Walking Dead sets look AMAZING. I was geeking out over the straitjack monster in SIlent Hill and getting pumped about Walking Dead, even though I'm freakin terrified of Zombies. Yeah, it was preview night and you can tell some things were just awkward (walkers don't bite each other or say "braiiiins") but goddamn it the sets for most of the mazes look amazing and kinda makes up for some awkward, but easily fixable mistakes on the scareactor's part.

So, Trevler, can't wait to see the epicness that is the Walking Dead terror tram. You'll recognize me as the guy puking on the sidelines, so take it easy on me.

So far I think SIlent Hill is gonna take the cake with Walking Dead or Alice second.

La Llorona looks awesome as well, so it might be a contender. Don't see why people are complaining about it (this is a cue for someone who isn't impressed to explain it to me, please). I love the new puppetry at the end. It looks like they're actually figuring out that the "above" scares that were in the older Orlando mazes can work at Hollywood too.

Ahhhh too much epicness for me. I'm going on the 14th-ish so I gotta wait :(

I'm too impatient for this. D:

Really wish I could've gone today but I gotta wait ONE whole day. Lol. :P

Good thing I have something to do tonight to distract me. Then a day of fun tomorrow. Then hours upon hours of homework on Sunday. Gonna be one long weekend.

Next weekend will probably be the same thing since I might go again. And the weekend after that, I might go to Knott's. o.o Gonna be a fun month if it all falls into place.

Edited by Kurseddragon
  • Like 1

I'll be leaving in about an hour. Gonna get my rides in during the usual day before the evening begins. Per usual, you guys will be getting a 7 - 10 page, very detailed, and non-spoiler review from me in the very early morning. Usually takes me about an hour or two to write it... so even though nobody will be on here, that should be around 5 or 6 in the morning, since I'll definitely be amped up with exhilaration still by than and incapable of sleeping.

So everyone, have fun, be safe, enjoy the go-gos, cheer for Bill and Ted, scream your heads off, relish in the fog and let the HORROR BEGIN!

• Like 2

I'll be leaving in about an hour. Gonna get my rides in during the usual day before the evening begins. Per usual, you guys will be getting a 7 - 10 page, very detailed, and non-spoiler review from me in the very early morning. Usually takes me about an hour or two to write it... so even though nobody will be on here, that should be around 5 or 6 in the morning, since I'll definitely be amped up with exhilaration still by than and incapable of sleeping.

So everyone, have fun, be safe, enjoy the go-gos, cheer for Bill and Ted, scream your heads off, relish in the fog and let the HORROR BEGIN!

I won't even write my review until tomorrow evening. I'll be working tomorrow until the afternoon. So yeah. Haha

Hey all,

I'm going to the HHN opening (thanks, Killer Deals Pass!) as well as Knotts tomorrow.

I've never done the Twitter thing before - other than an occasional whining tweet to Murdy.

So I'm going to try something new and will Tweet from both events, as well as my cross-country tour this year (Vegas, Orlando, Atlanta, Denver).

No idea if this will turn out good... I tend to make looooong posts; that won't work well with Twitter...

You can follow me @I_Love_HHN

Idea for Next Year:

How sick would it be to have like a Rotten Tomatoes style rating system where we can base a positive or negative reflection of each maze based on the percentage of positive or negative reviews. That would be a great tool to guide you through your "must see" mazes.

I don't know how realistically possible it would be, but it would be cool if it was so that we could watch the reactions and responses to each maze grow or decline.

• Like 3

Am I the only one that survived the invasion? buahahaha

I really like this year's event!

The ONLY disappointment that I did not expect to fail was Silent Hill. I was so sad that I did not like that maze.

I knew UMR was gonna be dirt though and can't believe the positive reviews its getting on here haha

I admit it could've been worse but it was still epically bad.

And Trev... as good as that TT was... I gotta give it to the maze. EASILY the best maze this year. Scares out of every corner. I was VERY impressed.

Oh look, a bite mark on my arm.............. hmmmmmm...

jweo

FJr

egitrhg

234nhrtio3FE WGf

de

ewf4t43TR

@#$#FFFFFF@#RWJedwinw2

nfiedinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Edited by DTH316

Coulda been that I'm over the Walker prosthetics and they dont do anything for me since I see them ALL night, but with the exception of the finale, TWD maze didnt do much for me. (Though, for the record, I dont have a great idea of how good Terror Tram is as a whole. I just know my area kicks ass and takes names.)