Horror Night Nightmares's Photo Walk 2012

Screenshot2011-02-27at123250PM-3-1.png

That's right folks, it's coming back for it's second year. Last year went pretty well I would say. Now if your asking yourself...What is a Photo Walk? It works like so. We meet up at a certain location,date and time. Then we travel as a group around the different "scare-zone" areas and start to take photos of the zone. Normally the people who travel with us are a little more on the advance side. So they can provide pointers & tips to help beginners learn.

As of now

Meeting location: 707 (In New York- stay and scream area)

Date: 10/27/12

Time: 9pm

(if you have any questions or would like to notify me that you will be joining us. Leave a comment below)

Sorry that you missed that Black Mask. It was posted in 2011 forum a little closer to the start of the event. That's great Boogeyman13. Feel free to join us. I try to make the walk not to be so long cause I know everyone has their own thing to do with so many hours in the night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Due to a mistake (it wasn't me, trust me) in the pre-dates. I'm now looking to move this event to the 10/26/12, same time and location. That way everybody can come and join in on the fun. As far as the hordes, We will have to see how that idea works at the event before hand and then take action.

• Like 2