HHN 2012: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

Tmrw

Its that time of year again, with the First Maze being released in less than 2 weeks,

and with Bill and Ted returning by popular demand

what would you like to see this year for 2012

LOTS of Superhero Movies came out this summer

Multiple comedies (TED)

A few shitty love stories

and even a few vampires came out :o

Lets speculate away and see what will be showing up this year at HHN 2012

Ted is a definite considering it's Universal AND was a massive hit.

Some Snow White jokes also as well. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the theme of the show this year - _ -

I'd love if they homage Spiderman Rocks! somehow!

You know what I would like for them to do? Have an actual story and have a lot of homages to the original Bill and Ted movies. Have Bill and Ted hang out by the Circle K and then they are kidnapped to be tributes in the Hunger Games. Kim Jong Ill could be the leader of it.

Also, they need to replace all of that obnoxious pop music with rock and metal. It's HHN and Bill and Ted are metal heads....so WHY DO THEY PLAY POP!? IT MAKES ZERO SENSE!!!!! Play some Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie! Play more Guns N Roses and Ozzy.

I just hope they improve on Bill and Ted this year. There's a lot of creative potential with the show and I'm afraid that they'll just screw it up. They should be getting a new writer this year so let's hope this year's show will be for the books.

Since both events are owned by Comcast as they will want to do more IP sharing, I wonder if both coasts will have similar shows this year?

Looking at videos from last year, what I hope B&T get's is a much better writer/script because I personally felt that was severely lacking. While the dance numbers and a few jokes were good, to me everything else bombed and made a great case on why no pop culture show should ever be 40+ minutes long.

If they can get a much better writer/script, then they'll have no problem with whatever parodies they choose to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hunger Games will most likely be the main theme of the show, as far as I can tell. Spiderman and The Avengers will make appearances and maybe even Batman and Catwoman will stop by. That's the best I could think of. Is there any other Pop culture phenomena I'm forgetting?

• 4 weeks later...

The writer has been the same the past 2 years and is the same for this year. Last year was the first year that we(Hollywood) got to write our own show instead of re-writing Orlando's script, which is why the writing was a little raw the first couple weeks. But with last year's experience B&T will be better than ever. FYI, last year's Hollywood B&T got the best ratings out of the B&T show for both Hollywood and Orlando in the past couple years.

Also, I think Hunger Games is definitely gonna be in it. I'm hoping Captain Mexico comes back for The Avengers. ahaha

Edited by LucasKLeeEsq

I am hoping that if the show continues its yearly tradition at HHN, it will add more Bill and Ted into the storyline. It was recently reported that Bill and Ted 3 is getting closer to being developed into a film. Vulture reported the news here: http://www.vulture.com/2012/08/bill-ted-may-ride-again-for-a-third-film.html . I like the fact that they are looking at continuing the adventures of Bill and Ted at their current age, instead of a reboot, and maybe add some relevance for the characters in the show at HHN. At this point, with the shows focus on pop culture, any character could do "an extended cameo" like B&T.

I am hoping that if the show continues its yearly tradition at HHN, it will add more Bill and Ted into the storyline. It was recently reported that Bill and Ted 3 is getting closer to being developed into a film. Vulture reported the news here: http://www.vulture.c...third-film.html . I like the fact that they are looking at continuing the adventures of Bill and Ted at their current age, instead of a reboot, and maybe add some relevance for the characters in the show at HHN. At this point, with the shows focus on pop culture, any character could do "an extended cameo" like B&T.

ikr? The only thing the show was lacking was references to Bill & Ted themselves. ESPECIALLY in 2009 (*shudders* what a bad year). Thankfully, the realized their mistake in 2009 and made it more B&T in 2010.

I doubt it since it would be realy hard to find someone who looks and sounds like george carlin, plus usualy when it comes to other Time Travlers warning them they just use a character from the year just like how in 2010 show they used the prince of persia here and Dr. Who in orlando.

Anywho my guess for characters

Heroes

Nick Furry, Iron Man, Hulk, Captin America, Thor, Hawk-eye, Black Widow-The Avengers (not all of them but a few of them)

Spiderman-The Amazing Spiderman

Batman-The Dark Knight Rises

Selene-Underworld Awakening

Ghost Rider-Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengence

Katniss-Hunger Games

Agent J-Men In Black 3 (Probly be the Time Travel Refrence)

Abraham Lincoln-Abrham Lincoln: vampire Hunter (Probly be this year's 'Movie That Bomb' joke)

Colin Ferral-Total Recall

Alice-Residnt Evil 5

Silvester Stalone-The Expendables

Villians

Loki-The Avengers (Will most likely be the main villian)

Bane-The Dark Knight Rises

The Evil Kid from Chronical

Evil Queen-Snowwhite and The Huntsmen

The Lizard-Spiderman

The Witch From Dark Shadows

other characters

Ted and Mark Walberg-Ted

Kristin Stewart and Robert Patison-Twilight/Snow White (You know they are gonna rip on her affair)

Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum-21 Jump Street

Johnny Depp-Dark Shadows

Project X

The Bath Salts Zombie

Barrock Obama (Elections are this year after all)

Oh God, if they do another election dance battle like in 08, I'll be in heaven. Easily the best opening to any show I've ever seen.

I think you're right with Loki being the main villain. I'm guessing him and Snow White's Evil Queen will join forces and put everyone in the Hunger Games. I'd love it if Bane showed up. I remember Joker coming in 08 (SUCH A GOOD SHOW) and blowing up Miley Cyrus... well, she turned into Two-Face, but still, he blew her up and that's all that matters.

But I predict them using either Ted or Snow White alot. They always use their own movies in some pivotal way. But with the whole Kristen Stewart thing going on in the media, Snow White will be the popular choice. Hopefully they can do a Ted pre-show or something.

• 3 weeks later...

^ I would love to see the Dictator in Bill & Ted but probably wont happen because of the racism isue :(

Bill and Ted has some pretty racist moments they did made mexican and Middle eastern jokes last year so im sure they will use the dictator if they used Bruno they will use the dictator!

im gonna make some guesses on the music in a bit but bare with me everyone this is a pop culter based show so its gonna have.....can you guess it? yes pop music! so Im just going off of the top charts here with the guesses

My gueses (for finaly dance number, opening dance, and just variouse songs) (again based off of Billboard not my personal taste)

Wild Ones-Flo Rida

Part Of Me- Katy Perry

we are young-FUN (most likely the grand finaly)

Somebody I Used To Know-Gotya

Call me maybe- Carly Rea Jepsen (Have a feeling shes gonna be the one to get shot this year)

Payphone-Maroon 5

Starships-Nicki Minaj

Ass Back home-Gym Class Heroes

these are the songs I heard over and over on the radio this past year so yeah Im pretty sure they will be in the show

Who else thinks they'll make some jokes about not being able to understand Bane? :P

I can already picture it lol

Wild speculation here, but since Alice Cooper is involved with HHN this year....I wonder if we could see Wayne and Garth make an appearance? Maybe with a "Feed My Frankenstein" number at the end?

Maybe something like this? That would be EPIC.

I think were more likely to see Hello Kitty Claws of Death before we see that. I digress its a pop culture show niether Alice Cooper nor Waynes World is relevent in this case.

• 2 weeks later...