Which of The Doc's houses would you drop?

As much as I love Penn & Teller, I cannot imagine for a moment a house based on them. And as much as I love TWD, I really don't need to see any more movie or TV based houses; I respect the design team's ability to generate original content.

But if you asked me last July what I thought of a humorous-house based on a TV schlockfest host, I'd have said "please drop it". And if they had, we'd have missed one of the most well-received houses of the past few years.

So, at this point I'd be happy to keep all of "Dr. Jimmy's houses" (as they seem to now be proclaimed) knowing they are in capable hands.

Replace these houses (in the worst way)

1. P&T

2. Victorian house (too similiar to Winter's Night)

3. DE (seems like another repeat)

Loving the rest of the houses... (most excited 1st)

1. TWD

2. AC

3. Gargoyle

4. Silent Hill

3&4 are tied IMO.

I don't see WD translating into a good house, so i'd drop that. that's about it. I see P&T not being "damn that was scary" but more like "wha...wait, how did the...what the hell did i just see?" kinda thing. Something like IB without the scares. A bunch of illusions and mind games with the potential for scares when you're disoriented. They could call it "Penn and Teller's Disorientorium";D.

SH is supposedly really creepy to watch/play, so i see this being our high atmosFEARic house with a good amount of scares.

AC looked excellent in USH, so i'd give it a try.

Gargoyles to me sounds to have the potential to be the scariest house in a while, maybe almost as scary as NOES.

Victorian house i see as being beautiful set wise, could have great scares like WN.

DE style house in an SS could be very well done.

i think all but WD have very high potential to be great. can't wait to see if these happen and how they translate.

The only ones I would drop is the Victorian House(because we had so many in the recent years and it feels its always done (last year's winters night, 2010's Legendary Truth, 2009's The Wolfman,2008's Body Collectors 2:Collection of the Past) and my favorite setting are the ones of something out there that you'll never thought of like WW1 or in the Columbus Spaceship and hopefully if the rumor is true i can add SIlent Hill. And the other would be P&T as it always seem a stupid idea for a house i can't see it scaring me at all and the illusions would be interesting but in repeated walkthroughs ill be bored and i would prefer another house i just hope to god this would idea die out and die out fast.

I could see A&D make the Gargoyles very monsterious and hidden in the castle rooftops and good effects of them flying it would be an interesting house.

AC is a great music artist(love the idea of putting his music throughout the whole house) and i liked the look of his house at hollywood the only wish i would have if this becomes true is to make it our own version and no direct repeat.

Like I said before SH has a great environment and loved the story of it so if this does happen i would buy the SH HD collection and enjoy every second of it till HHN starts.

Dead Exposure is my favorite house back in one of my favorite years 08. I loved the look and the idea of the photo flashes so If they expand it to the current generation or more diverse creatures then this would be in my top 3 most anticipated already.

And Lastly the one we all know, TWD well i am a fan of the series and watch it pationality i never did ask this to be a hhn house because it's more drama than zombie attacks as the only settings that I can see they can do is the hospital,the rooftops of Atlanta,maybe the woods (because of the limited location idk if they can), The CDC,and Hershal's Barn and i don't see any space made for the prison so I would love to see it be real but im not really very anticipated like i am for SH or DE.

Even if it's the scariest or most fun house ever to be created, I don't think I'd ever like a P&T or Alice Cooper house. It'll just be so hard to get into the mood thinking "Oh, hey, this is Alice Cooper's mind....the mind of a perfectly sane shock-rocker, akin to Marilyn Manson....uh huh." Even if it ends up being an amazingly horrific house, I still just won't be able to feel it. Alice Cooper is dated, and not scary at all....but he is a great musician/character and I have a lot of respect for him....he just isn't scary in the least.

Penn&Teller....maybe some potential, but I'd still be annoyed going into it knowing that it's just a house to promote a comedian/magician duo. I love P&T, their act is great, but again...not scary at all.

That's just my 2 cents. I hope I'm proven wrong.