HHN 22 Official Meetup List

The good news - I will attend on friday the 26th

The bad news - This will be my final night attending HHN this year (which appropriately enough will be the final friday for FFP Plus Passholders)

With that taken care of, here's our final All Scares Bulletin for any scareactor seeking to target me, Duffy, and Pal Mickey.

[Me]

I will be wearing the Walking Dead shirt along with my hoodie with the sleeves retracted halfway (since it does get partially cool for most of the soundstages)

Blue jeans

Silver Reeboks

in the hat department, it will be a tag team switchout between the Duffy Ears and my sorcerer's hat

[Duffy]

He will be wearing his sorcerer's apprentice outfit

[Pal Mickey 3.0]

In correspondence Duffy and I, PM will be wearing his sorcerer's apprentice.

As for the sorcerer's apprentice motif for all 3? Thing is that this is a double reference thing since

1. the following day (10/26) marks the 6th anniversary since i obtained Pal Mickey 3.0

2. This is a bit of a storyline for Duffy and Pal Mickey, because since they visited all 6 HHN nights, rather than their usual outfits, the sorcerer apprentice outfits will be their "Super" outfits (in reference to both Super Sonic along with the ending for Fantasmic which has mickey as the Sorcerer's Apprentice)