HHN 22 Official Meetup List

Sooooo...does anyone want to extend an invite to employee preview night for a die hard fan, that travels every october from south carolina, who really wants to go...

Dont make him beg...he will (well, not really but still lol).

Heyy :)

My boyfriend and I are coming over from Scotland on the 30th of sept. we have a rush of fear pass. So we're hoping to attend on the 30th (depending on jet lag) 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th.

Hopefully we can meet some of you there for a couple of drinks as I was 21 this year! :)

Can't wait for HHN again!! Can't believe it's that time of year again!

Eilidh x

I will be there on my birthday, the opening night September 21 with my brand new Power Pass wearing a Penn & Teller t-shirt all in the hopes that somehow, some way my wish will come true & P&T will be there in person for media & hopefully I will finally get to meet them if they are. Fingers crossed, see you in September.

I'll be attending on 9/21, 9/28, 10/5, 10/6, 10/7, 10/12, 10/19, and 10/31. I will be wearing a HNN shirt on most nights. As always, I look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones throghout the HHN season! Half the fun is sharing the experience with other superfans such as yourselves!

• Like 1

I will be there on my birthday, the opening night September 21 with my brand new Power Pass wearing a Penn & Teller t-shirt all in the hopes that somehow, some way my wish will come true & P&T will be there in person for media & hopefully I will finally get to meet them if they are. Fingers crossed, see you in September.

rumor is that they'll be there opening night. I read that on OAM earlier today.