The 2012 HHNH Event Creation Competition: Game 2: Round 1

^ That's a good idea, but I think I have come up with a slightly different one... Insanity itself... there is a little bit of fact in here, but most comes from my head.

On Olympus there were many God's and Goddesses that ruled over the land. They were loved by the people of Greece and each was worshiped by all the people of Greece... at least most of the people of Greece. Athena, the God of Wisdom ruled the land, providing thought and knowledge to all of the people of Greece. Over time she began to notice that some people were defying her however, using their intelligence to steal, to kill, and to gain high status of society. These people formed a cult known as The Mindos... a group of people who believed themselves smart enough to become Gods. Athena then decided to create an entity called Insanity who filled the minds of the Mindos with thoughts of monsters, demons, and other things that mankind fears. Insanity was cruel to those who defied Athena and he decided to curse the children and ancestors of the Mindos for generations to come... and worst of all it was always random so although not all the Mindos were affected it could easily plague their children causing the families eternal suffering in one way or another. The insane were put to death until the mid 1700s when they were put into poorly run institutions.

As people began to doubt the power of the Greek God's and believe in other God's insanity became angry. In the early 2000s he went to Hades, asking him to make the vision of the insane real... create the monsters that only they believe in. Now in 2012 the monsters have been perfected and have been unleashed into society... killing the living. The attacks are often believed to have been caused by other man or even naturally causes but really they are the fears and visions of the insane. In 2012 at Halloween Horror Nights Insanity and Hades will ride from the Underworld as God's of the new World... bringing with them unseen fear.

More to come later

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic