Horror Night Nightmare Member Appreciation

Hell0513

So now that it's been a week since HHN21 ended, I felt a bit homesick and returned to the park today. I've been going for the last nine years and there's really nothing new, yet today felt totally different. Gone were all of the street props, the House que signs, the t-shirts and blood mugs. I know it was inevitable,yet still...well dammittt..THEY TOOK MY BUS!!!!!!!!Now I've had the distinct priveledge to meet a few of you in person(Mr. and Mrs. MZ, Zeekeeper, Wilbur , Troiandan, and of course you too Max). And I'm quite sure I've chased way more of you around the streets(Dr. Jimmy,dude the Ranch will be on tap next year I assure you.)And for that, I humbly thank each and every one of you.This was my first year as a scareactor, and beleive me when I tell you, in the beginning, I had no idea what I was doing . After continuously referring to all of this boards comments and suggestions , I pretty much had it down by the end. I read this site EVERY NIGHT after getting in at 4am just to get a reaction on how things were that night. If needed , adjustments were made and I truly believe that it made for a better event for all. Those T-shirts .....I'm sorry..those TARGETS...made my night every time one came running by(Yeah Z I'm talking bout you).After going through a few of the latest posts and seeing what a great time everyone had, I felt I needed to acknowledge those from here (wheather they realized it or not)that helped make it waht it was. So I once again send a resounding THANK YOU to 95% of you that came through and made my night.....which now leads me to the other 5%...those of you that wore those shirts and were attempting some kind of humor by getting into scareactors faces and doing the "Yer not scary" stuff..and you know who you are....I'm not going to waste another word on you...Don't have to...

and now...the disclaimer..

\The preceeding commentary are NOT the views of Universal or any of it's personell and belong solely to the titled poster..

and who is that ?????

Well....

Edited by Hell0513

i think i saw you ;) you were awesome dude i was wearing my hnn t shirt and some1 in acid assault did suggest something towards it haha

Awesome???? I'm flattered but really I was just being me ....kinda warped ain't it? But thanks again to you and everyone else who came thru . I had heard the term "throwaway zone" at the beginning of the event. Just put a bunch of SA's in there and see what happens....They were screaming and running from start to finish....which I do believe was the point wasn't it?So again Liam...thanks much

Awesome???? I'm flattered but really I was just being me ....kinda warped ain't it? But thanks again to you and everyone else who came thru . I had heard the term "throwaway zone" at the beginning of the event. Just put a bunch of SA's in there and see what happens....They were screaming and running from start to finish....which I do believe was the point wasn't it?So again Liam...thanks much

You took good care of the bus, even without ranch dressing :P I'm hoping that someone is looking out for Steve now that you aren't around anymore, though...

Great year, great work - thank you!

You took good care of the bus, even without ranch dressing :P I'm hoping that someone is looking out for Steve now that you aren't around anymore, though...

Great year, great work - thank you!

you my dear are quite welcome...it was a unique pleasure dealing with you and your "hand hearts" . I'm already looking forward to next year....and by the by..I prefer Ken's

• 11 months later...

It's Friday. Two full days since 22 ended. By now alot of the sets have been struck and all we have left is fond memories and a few pics that you shutterbugs have most graciously provided.I never made it away from the soundstages to see any of the event , so in that regard , I thank YOU, posters, for describing everything so that I at least had an idea what was going on out there. I read just a few minutes ago someone titled this year the "Year of the Scareactor"If that is how all of you see it then I am truly humbled to be one. However, what you all need to realize is that without you,none of this would be happening.Once again this year I kept up with the boards and used what I read to make things better.The result ? Scareator of the Year Cast B for the House of the Year Gothic( Damn Skippy I'm proud of that)The way I see it ..not too bad for my second year.HOWEVER..NONE of it would be possible without all of you that have let your views be known on these boards.It was most humbling when some of you acknowledged me when coming through the house .This might be just another year to you but for me and the way I look at things it could've been my last . So to ALL of you MZ, Michelle, Mr Black, Justman 1020,Voorhees,Forever56,April,Giorules,Tsunamifox,Cestlavenus,Kiwisoup,Dr.D,Dr. Jimmy, and yes EVEN you Wesker, I give a resounding THANK YOU for making Gothic what it always will be. A once in a lifetime experience that can and never will be replaced or equalled. Now I know there's one person out there who is reading this going "He forgot about ME????" NO, Troiandan, I most certainly did NOT. You, my dear are the one who I looked for EVERY NIGHT I was behind that bell.I thouroughly enjoyed our conversations here and I will always treasure my bottle of Honey Mustard. As well as the Signed Thank You card that was handed to me on the last night. When I'm able, I'll post a pic of where all that went. But rest assured none of it will ever be forgotten. Again , A sincere THANK YOU to all ..and I'm already counting the days...... \The preceeding commentary are NOT the views of Universal or any of it's personell and belong solely to the titled poster..

and who is that ?????

Well....

• Like 3

It's Friday. Two full days since 22 ended. By now alot of the sets have been struck and all we have left is fond memories and a few pics that you shutterbugs have most graciously provided.I never made it away from the soundstages to see any of the event , so in that regard , I thank YOU, posters, for describing everything so that I at least had an idea what was going on out there. I read just a few minutes ago someone titled this year the "Year of the Scareactor"If that is how all of you see it then I am truly humbled to be one. However, what you all need to realize is that without you,none of this would be happening.Once again this year I kept up with the boards and used what I read to make things better.The result ? Scareator of the Year Cast B for the House of the Year Gothic( Damn Skippy I'm proud of that)The way I see it ..not too bad for my second year.HOWEVER..NONE of it would be possible without all of you that have let your views be known on these boards.It was most humbling when some of you acknowledged me when coming through the house .This might be just another year to you but for me and the way I look at things it could've been my last . So to ALL of you MZ, Michelle, Mr Black, Justman 1020,Voorhees,Forever56,April,Giorules,Tsunamifox,Cestlavenus,Kiwisoup,Dr.D,Dr. Jimmy, and yes EVEN you Wesker, I give a resounding THANK YOU for making Gothic what it always will be. A once in a lifetime experience that can and never will be replaced or equalled. Now I know there's one person out there who is reading this going "He forgot about ME????" NO, Troiandan, I most certainly did NOT. You, my dear are the one who I looked for EVERY NIGHT I was behind that bell.I thouroughly enjoyed our conversations here and I will always treasure my bottle of Honey Mustard. As well as the Signed Thank You card that was handed to me on the last night. When I'm able, I'll post a pic of where all that went. But rest assured none of it will ever be forgotten. Again , A sincere THANK YOU to all ..and I'm already counting the days...... \The preceeding commentary are NOT the views of Universal or any of it's personell and belong solely to the titled poster..

and who is that ?????

Well....

:') <3