HHN 2011 Pics & Videos

Hobbz

OK Today is the "official" opening of the event. Let's all post our pics & videos of the event for all to share. Also this is my "official" 100th post, yay me!!!

Thought I start out the fun, here are a few to get us started

IMG_4085.jpg

IMG_4103.jpg

IMG_4118.jpg

IMG_4121.jpg

IMG_4126.jpg

IMG_4137.jpg

IMG_4152.jpg

IMG_4176.jpg

IMG_4279.jpg

IMG_4313.jpg

Edited by Hobbz

Well a thread of pics and videos by nature will contain a few spoilers I would think. But these don't really spoil much. Ghost Face statue looks cool. Go-Go costume is alright this year - a little boring but I like the gore. Terror Tram stuff looks great (evidently they got the old My Chemical Romance outfits for the chainsaw dudes. hehe). The wolfman looks a little bit like Harry (from "and the Hendersons" fame) but the makeup is solid. The Reaper looks okay but kind of underwhelming. More along the lines of a Knotts monster or something. Anyway, great pics! I am thoroughly stoked for tomorrow!

Me and the ringmaster.

SAM_0263.jpg

SAM_0260.jpg

La Llorona's facade properly lit

SAM_0256.jpg

A portion of The Things facade

SAM_0254.jpg

SAM_0250.jpg

SAM_0247.jpg

Log bunny!

SAM_0244.jpg

Hai gaiz, u liek skurry mooveez!?

SAM_0230.jpg

SAM_0228.jpg

Best. Scareactor. Ever.

SAM_0225.jpg

SAM_0223.jpg

Poor thing, 30 on/30 off shifts in VIP lounge all night with those rats. Between transitions after shifts and properly removing both her and the rats, I figure she spent about 45 minutes of every hour laying with rats last night.

SAM_0203.jpg

SAM_0195.jpg

SAM_0200.jpg

SAM_0194.jpg

This is realy f'en cool G4's Attack of the show did interviews for Horror nights

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/55481/jessica-chobot-visits-halloween-horror-nights/?quality=hd

thanks grind for posting it here i had actually came across it on TV and i wanted to watch it but it came on while i was at horror nights! thanks again i thought it would be much longer though

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to pop in and let you USH folks know about our photoblog, "HHN in Photographs." We're an unofficial photoblog focused on Halloween Horror Nights photography and other media. We're based in Florida and have, until recently, focused primarily on the Orlando event. That said, we've expanded our coverage to include media from both HHN Hollywood and Singapore.

We update the site at least once daily, so come check out HHNiP to chase away those pesky Halloween offseason blues.

--Wilbur

Just wanted to pop in and let you USH folks know about our photoblog, "HHN in Photographs." We're an unofficial photoblog focused on Halloween Horror Nights photography and other media. We're based in Florida and have, until recently, focused primarily on the Orlando event. That said, we've expanded our coverage to include media from both HHN Hollywood and Singapore.

We update the site at least once daily, so come check out HHNiP to chase away those pesky Halloween offseason blues.

--Wilbur

This is very awesome. Thank you!!!! And those post-HHN blues are a killer. ;)