Rush of Fear with Express - Question if you did print at home

Neko

I ordered my ROF ticket this morning and I am concerned there may be an error on it. I had ordered two tickets, one ROF with no express and on ROF with express. What was e-mailed to me was the ticket for my husband the regular ROF which looks fine, and then two separate tickets in my name that are identical except for the number on them and say HHN Rush of Fear +Express APH OLTS at the top and then further down it says This is your Halloween Horror Nights Express Pass, and both of these have a different ticket number on them. I called Universal and was told that one was my express pass and one was my ticket. But since both say "This is your express pass" on them, I'm a little concerned.

So if you ordered one of these tickets, did you get two print-outs? I'm worried that I have two express passes and no ticket at this point. Or I might have two tickets, which is fine, as long as I don't get charged for a second one.

Thanks for anyone who can tell me what they ended up having e-mailed to them for this ticket.

Mods- I'm sorry if I should have just put this in the ticket post, but I didn't think at this point many would see it as most have their tickets. But if it must be moved, I understand.

After two discussions with Uni ticket personnel and a manager, it appears they may have accidentally sent me two tickets. But again, if anyone did the print-at-home can tell me what their ticket looks like, it would ease my worries about getting caught up at Guest Services tomorrow. :)