SPOILER FREE EP Night Reviews

foREVer56

with EP Night only a day away, its time to start a review thread. i've made this thread for people(Like me) who wont be going until this weekend/later in the event, and dont want to spoil the suprise. so, here, just state your favorite house/sz/show, your opinion on it, if it is detailed nicely(without going into specifics), etc. etc.

EDIT also, please no hints. last year i figured out the wall and floor gag from LT and ruined the scares :( so this year i just want to know everyones opinion only.

Edited by foREVer56

I like H.R. Bloodengutz (humor and a mix of good scares) and Nightingales (terrified me) the best so far. I only did 5/8 houses though (missed Forsaken, Nevermore, and Saws 'n Steam).

I honestly enjoyed all of the scarezones. I think they did a good job on all of them.

I didn't catch Death Drums, but I did see Bill and Ted. It's an HHN staple and should definitely be seen at least once.

Didn't do any houses, that's our plan for our trip back on the 2nd.

Scarezone wise, Canyon of Dark Souls and Grown Evil are my favorites. Canyon is VERY simplistic, but cool none the less. Grown Evil is absolutely GORGEOUS...from the ambiance, to the costumes, to the music.

Acid Assault...I'll just say this, you'll be blown away by the technology used. Probably so much that you won't pay much attention, if any, to the scareactors around you.

Seven...great costumes, something different for this area of the park.

Nightmaze...YAWN.

Definitely could prove to be a banner year from what I've heard reviews of housewise.

It was the typical employee preview, but gave us all a good idea of the event concept overall.