newbie needs help please!

Hey guys,

I've been going to HHN since 2006, every year we have went we have had to get reg tickets because of friends we would bring wouldn't have the money to get express, thus... long lines. this year however we purchase Rush Of Fear with Express Access :D

my question is, we chose fedex because there was no print at home option like we normally do. in what form will the tickets be? I called the ticket assistance but the lady just left me more confused (but she was very nice so lol)

what I mean is, rush of fear covers 10 nights. Will we get sent 10 tickets? will it be an all in one ticket?

what about express passes? is it 10 express passes or all in one?

also, who gets the lanyards? I see them every year but I wasn't sure if it's just for tour members or if its for express members or if you can buy them there?

sorry for all the questions, I've just been really confused about all of it and was hoping someone has already received theirs and could tell me.

thanks guys

Hey guys,

I've been going to HHN since 2006, every year we have went we have had to get reg tickets because of friends we would bring wouldn't have the money to get express, thus... long lines. this year however we purchase Rush Of Fear with Express Access :D

my question is, we chose fedex because there was no print at home option like we normally do. in what form will the tickets be? I called the ticket assistance but the lady just left me more confused (but she was very nice so lol)

what I mean is, rush of fear covers 10 nights. Will we get sent 10 tickets? will it be an all in one ticket?

what about express passes? is it 10 express passes or all in one?

also, who gets the lanyards? I see them every year but I wasn't sure if it's just for tour members or if its for express members or if you can buy them there?

sorry for all the questions, I've just been really confused about all of it and was hoping someone has already received theirs and could tell me.

thanks guys

If it's anything like the FFP with Express you will get ONE ticket that they will scan each night that you go, and is only good on those 10 nights. The ticket ALSO acts as your Express Pass that they will scan before you enter the house, good for 1 time per house per night.

The lanyards all sold at the event.

thank you,

the universal representative told me "you will get the tickets for the night you booked" so in other words I don't think she had a clue what the rush of fear was because that would mean they are sending us 30 tickets + 30 express pass tickets for 3 people

thank you,

the universal representative told me "you will get the tickets for the night you booked" so in other words I don't think she had a clue what the rush of fear was because that would mean they are sending us 30 tickets + 30 express pass tickets for 3 people

Wow. That would be kind of crazy if they do that for everyone that orders the ROFP.