Florida resident discounts

hhnjunky

If anyone is a AAA member, I received my Going Places magazine for September/October and they have some grea deals on one night event tickets. September 23rd, 30th or October 7th for only $41.99 + tax; September 24th, October 1st or October 8th for $51.99 + tax or select Sunday, Wednesday and Thursdays for $39.99 + tax. FFP is $78.99 + tax and the Rush of Fear ticket is $66.99 + tax.

So here's my situation. We live in Camden County, 30mins from Jax. My dad was In the navy and he says his taxes are registered in Florida and when i go to a Florida college I don't have to pay out of state fees because of it, does this mean I can get the florida discount? Or any other discount at all? Thanks

Edited by hhnlovr23

So here's my situation. We live in Camden County, 30mins from Jax. My dad was In the navy and he says his taxes are registered in Florida and when i go to a Florida college I don't have to pay out of state fees because of it, does this mean I can get the florida discount? Or any other discount at all? Thanks

Typically you have to show proof of residency for any type of state oriented discounts. I'm not sure if a Florida college ID would qualify simply because anyone can go to college here regardless of their residency status. If you have a Florida drivers license, obviously that would be acceptable. Your best bet is whoever you plan on purchasing your ticket through, ask them what they accept as proof of residency. :)