HHN 2011: Klowns

Oh, so Welcome to Hell doesn't get two years but Klownz does? WTH was way better! Klownz needs to be in a new spot, I hate them for New York Street - _ -

Agreed.

"Klownz" lacked the originality and creativity that Welcome to Hell had. So in other words, it SUCKED!

With half the props going to the Alice Cooper maze, I'm really not expecting much from Klowns.

I actually LOVED Klownz last year. One of the few SZ that I got some great scares (and I'm not even afraid of clowns) I especially loved the clown on stilts, he was amazing! While I would have liked a NEW SZ I'm not completely disappointed with this.

ill have to agree with electro. i actually liked this SZ last year but honestly i was hoping for something newer and better this year. Does this mean well also get the same opening ceremony ? -_- sighs* oh well it was a good sz so i wont be TOO disappointed. i guess this is what is cost to have a 6th maze. 2 returning SZ's and losing one SZ >.< this SUCKS ! honestly freakz returning last year didnt bother me because 1) it had new SA concepts and 2) i hardly went in that area unless i was going to HOTC or just checking out the scares. Now new york street on the other hand is a SZ you cant miss. its the center of all the hype SCARES and has alot of energetic SA. which is why i believe we should at least see something new here. oh well its not as bad as repeating mazes in my books :/

Edited by HorrorNights93

thanks freak ! well this is a breather for me. Same SZ ? ugh i can do this but the same scaremony would be ridiculous. Nice name change by the way Freak :D

It wouldn't make any sense if he mentioned nightmares. lol Since everyone calls me Freak, I just figured I would change my name to just that.

Looking at the pictures from the press event yesterday, I saw Zobo and the ringmaster, both returning characters from last year. Unfortunately it looks like this SZ will be a near exact replica, sans a few props.

i kinda figured all the klownz SA's from last year would be returning. New SA concepts would of gave the SZ a more fresh feeling but i guess this came out of the budget :/