HHN 2011: Klowns

Honestly given the choice between this SZ and another rehashing of Saw, I'll take this. Most memorable moment of my year last year was the stiltwalking harlequin dropping in on my wife as she was recording the ringmaster...literally. His face came down in front of hers and she almost wet herself, I've never seen her jump like that before.

well after Freakz last year do realy think we were gonna have all new character since Freakz only got 3 new characters we'd probably get the same with Klowns.

I doubt it. I can only guess we may get just one new freak if we're lucky. I'm sure this is all in part of all of the funds being poured into the mazes.

I doubt it. I can only guess we may get just one new freak if we're lucky. I'm sure this is all in part of all of the funds being poured into the mazes.

no last year we got three new freaks but they also droped some freaks last year they added Fish girl, Lizzard face and Goatboy they probably do the same with clowns and it has nothing to do with funds realy think about Clowns had so many double characters last year. Im sure every on in Freakz will be the same.

Yup. Another factor we have over Florida. :)

we realy dont have theme either unless you wanna count "the movie theme" which is kinda flimsy this year with the Alice Cooper and La Llerona maze

They were both there last year. You might have missed them because there were no doubles and they were on break when you went through.

must of and also I only went through freaks once

well i cant argue with this. I'd take a repeating SZ over a maze anyday. And honestly this SZ wasnt bad so its not to disappointing in my books.

well as long as people in my group are afraid of clowns I guess its ok and I liked Klowns last year even though welcome to hell was 100 times better!

^ That's how I felt. I think it would be cooler as an extension of Freakz. Something colorful and freaky instead of Joker parading down the streets of Gotham. It just isn't scary for me. The atmosphere just isn't there like it needs to be. Out front of The Simpsons is perfect as it's more colorful over there. Or any other area less devoid of color as the NY Street is. Pretty much any other spot on the upper lot from the Shrek/Flinstones/Castle Theater area to the escalators. Some lighting would help instead of relying on how the area is themed already though.

^ That's how I felt. I think it would be cooler as an extension of Freakz. Something colorful and freaky instead of Joker parading down the streets of Gotham. It just isn't scary for me. The atmosphere just isn't there like it needs to be. Out front of The Simpsons is perfect as it's more colorful over there. Or any other area less devoid of color as the NY Street is. Pretty much any other spot on the upper lot from the Shrek/Flinstones/Castle Theater area to the escalators. Some lighting would help instead of relying on how the area is themed already though.

i actually asked murdy on twitter once to move the clowns in front of the simpsons and he said something about the companies disapproving of mixing different properties together. so he cant do that but i agree with you the atmosphere needs to be changed up...will it be a major problem if they dont ? ugh no but it would be nice :/

I remember reading that as well but I mean, it doesn't have to directly relate to Krusty. And I'm sure The Simpsons doesn't own the ENTIRE area all the way up to the escalators. But oh well, who knows. Waste of space until they figure out what to do with it seeing as The Simpsons is the only thing at HHN that can't be twisted in a Halloween fashion since they refuse to put even Treehouse of Horror clips in the queue.

I remember reading that as well but I mean, it doesn't have to directly relate to Krusty. And I'm sure The Simpsons doesn't own the ENTIRE area all the way up to the escalators. But oh well, who knows. Waste of space until they figure out what to do with it seeing as The Simpsons is the only thing at HHN that can't be twisted in a Halloween fashion since they refuse to put even Treehouse of Horror clips in the queue.

the minute they built the simpsons i knew the treehouse of horrors would be a PERFECT twist to hhn but unfortunately we dont have the funds to make a wholeeee new video sigh* if this ever does happen it wont be anytime soon thats for sure....back to klownz sorry to steer off topic but were getting a new opening act ! can anyone anticipate how that will go ?