HHN Hollywood X (2011) Speculation

Another classic pre-hiatus chainsaw weilding character was a fluffy white bunny (basically in the style of a mall easter bunny) with a hatchet bloodily planted in it's head. They have yet to bring back the bunny (I'm thinking maybe they threw the costume out at some point) which is a bummer to me as he was always one of my faves.

That chainsaw wielding bunny sounds scary and extremely disturbing! Sorta reminds of Robbie the Rabbit in the Silent Hill series!

Too bad I didn't get to see it while it was sill in HHN. :(

For the record, the chainsaw pigs have been a staple of HHN since the original run in the 90s. They are super creepy and effective and at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter what the chainsaw weilders look like as long as they weild the saws well. In 2007 the pigs were in top form and operated much in the same way as the old "chainsaw drill team" which they have gone away from in years since, much to my chagrin. Nothing was cooler than watching the drill seargent rally a group of like, 15 pigs into a big circle, then as unwitting guests gather around to see what is going on, give the command and watch the pigs all fire up their saws in unison and scatter into the crowd. The guests freak out and start running over eachother. Pure HHN bliss. Also, that year down on the lower lot I watched a pig chase a teenage girl into the JP restaurant where she was literally crying and refused to go back outside, despite her friends and family trying to calm her down. So while the visual theming on the lower lot is a little lackluster, if the ScareActors are in top form it can be a thoroughly effective area.

Wow not sure if it is or not but I'm pretty sure that girl was me. Haha that was my first year and I wasnt sure what to expect I didn't no the event was so intense then. I have always loved horror movies and was very excited for hhn but like I said I didn't no what to expect and I was younger then. Wow kinda embarrassing lol didn't no if anyone saw that but I guess they did :) oh and I wasn't crying I was just very startled lol.

Edited by Hhnh86987

I'm a little confused, they "officially" announced the Wolfman maze on the HHN website today. But Uni has already confirmed Wolfman via Facebook a week ago! :blink:

So does that mean that Soap Opera is going to be announced next week instead of today?!

I dont think so. The wolfman announcement has been up for a couple of days I thought. No soap opera will be announced sometime this week according to john murdy.

The Flasher is my favorite. They better bring him back. I'm still pissed about last year. I think our voices were heard on that though... so I'm hoping they do. They got rid of sliders so it better be for somethin...

Actually, Murdy said that there should be sliders this year. That rumor turned out to be false.

Actually, Murdy said that there should be sliders this year. That rumor turned out to be false.

THANK GOD that rumor turned out to be false!! I LOVE sliders, they're a unique way of scaring people and everybody loves them(: But i really hope that the flasher is back this year cause i havnt gotten a chance to see him and he looks hilarious haha.

Ya I was under the impression that we weren't getting the sliders thats why I was so surprised to hear this did murdy post it on twitter or something I hadn't heard anything about them coming back.

@HorrorNights: FYI - Still waiting to see if last maze press release will land this week. Hard to predict timing of these things some times. Stay tuned

So maybe a p

PR this week maybe not.

Edited by Hhnh86987

Ladies and gentlemen: The last maze has been quietly announced according to the website. The last maze is...

La Llorona: Villa de Almas Perdidas.

That's it people. We officially know all of the mazes. Speculation will remain open until the scarezones are announced. After they are announced, I'll give everybody the chance to make some closing comments, and then the thread will be locked for archives.

I guess this means La Llorona's scarezone will come back. Great. More babies spitting in my face. Hopefully they'll make it better this year but with the lack of a Western facade...that's going to be quite challenging.

Im pretty sure there will be no sliders...

Seriously? :(

And freak, we still have Streets to speculate about!

That's actually what I said. lol Sorry if I wasn't clear. I meant that after scarezones are announced, I'll let everybody get their closing thoughts in before it gets locked.

Alright, first of all, WE NOW OFFICIALLY KNOW ALL OF THE MAZES! HUZZAH! FOR TONIGHT WE DINE AT IN-N-OUT!

Now all we have left are the streetz, like Trevler said. We know the fire tower is coming back, the lower lot will finally have something different besides pigs, and La Llorona's scarezone will most likely return.