HHN 21 Tickets, Pricing, & Dates

I have a couple of questions if anyone here has some insight:

I'm coming from out of town and getting a Rush of Fear ticket and attending Oct 6th and 8th.

-First, Is that enough to be able to do and see all the houses and shows? Including rides too?

-Second, I know they do early access for the Stay and Scream option. I was planning on going to IOA on the 6th. Do you get early access with a Rush of Fear ticket if you are at IOA?

If you have a plan, I'd say you'll be fine. Remember that only Simpsons, Men in Black, Jaws, Mummy, and (maybe?) Rockit are open during HHN. I'd give the houses & zones priority over rides since it's HHN, but it's of course up to you. Hit the houses right when the park opens and nail a few as the park closes - lines are short then.

As for the Stay and Scream - I'm not sure it works if you're at Islands of Adventure. They used to do that, no idea if they do these days. You might call Universal's ticket office and see.

Hey, I had a question about tickets and figured this might be a good place to get an answer. Earlier this month my friends decided we should go Opening Night. When we decided we actually bought our tickets right away, just for that one night. I did the print-at-home option so I have them ready. Since then I've decided to go with some other friends on a later Friday in October along with Opening Night. Looking at ticket options, the FFP+ option would have been perfect if I didn't buy my ticket already (I have an AP and would save a few bucks and have the option of going with other friends another night as well). So does anyone know if the ticket office will let me upgrade my one night ticket to the FFP+ option. Thanks

I have a couple of questions if anyone here has some insight:

I'm coming from out of town and getting a Rush of Fear ticket and attending Oct 6th and 8th.

-First, Is that enough to be able to do and see all the houses and shows? Including rides too?

-Second, I know they do early access for the Stay and Scream option. I was planning on going to IOA on the 6th. Do you get early access with a Rush of Fear ticket if you are at IOA?

I'm flying in for the 6th, 7th, and 9th. I have always come armed with the Express pass. The 6th will probably not be that bad, but the 8th will be a madhouse. Honestly, the extra $100 for the Rush of Fear with Express is a good deal. If you are at the gate just as they open, you should be able to get in a few houses until it gets slammed. Many times they sell mini Express Passes around 11PM that are good for an hour or two. Every time I've seen them being sold was out in front of MIB.

I take it you're going to HOS on the 7th?

Hey, I had a question about tickets and figured this might be a good place to get an answer. Earlier this month my friends decided we should go Opening Night. When we decided we actually bought our tickets right away, just for that one night. I did the print-at-home option so I have them ready. Since then I've decided to go with some other friends on a later Friday in October along with Opening Night. Looking at ticket options, the FFP+ option would have been perfect if I didn't buy my ticket already (I have an AP and would save a few bucks and have the option of going with other friends another night as well). So does anyone know if the ticket office will let me upgrade my one night ticket to the FFP+ option. Thanks

It doesn't hurt to call. I bet they would let you upgrade, but it would probably require you to exchange the unused ticket at the booth. Call early, before things start to sell out!

I'd take the approach that you were planning to go just one night, but it sounds so exciting that you'd like to go more nights and take advantage of the FFP+ pass.

It doesn't hurt to call. I bet they would let you upgrade, but it would probably require you to exchange the unused ticket at the booth. Call early, before things start to sell out!

I'd take the approach that you were planning to go just one night, but it sounds so exciting that you'd like to go more nights and take advantage of the FFP+ pass.

Thanks, I did end up calling yesterday and meant to reply here in case anyone else had the same problem. I talked a girl working there and after a discussion with her manager they figured out that it was fine and all they had to do was charge me the difference for the tickets. Because I did the print-at-home option I don't have to exchange the tickets, the ones I printed just won't work. So now instead I just have to pick up the FFP+ pass at will-call. So they are willing to upgrade if anyone else needs to do the same.

Guest kiwisoup

I'm flying in for the 6th, 7th, and 9th. I have always come armed with the Express pass. The 6th will probably not be that bad, but the 8th will be a madhouse. Honestly, the extra $100 for the Rush of Fear with Express is a good deal. If you are at the gate just as they open, you should be able to get in a few houses until it gets slammed. Many times they sell mini Express Passes around 11PM that are good for an hour or two. Every time I've seen them being sold was out in front of MIB.

I take it you're going to HOS on the 7th?

If it were up to me I'd get an express pass, but the people I'm going with don't see the necessity of having one. I'm hoping when they see the wait times they change their tune and they aren't sold out! In 2009 (last year I went), I had an Express pass and went on a Wednesday the 21st and the lines were all still 45 minutes to 1.5 hours most of the night and I'm glad I had the pass and the thought of waiting in lines like that is more frightening than the actual houses!

I'm actually not doing anything the 7th, because one of our friends is meeting us at the hotel that night and we have to be there. I'm thinking of maybe going anyways that night too though and having them meet us there or just go for part of the night.

As for the Stay and Scream - I'm not sure it works if you're at Islands of Adventure. They used to do that, no idea if they do these days. You might call Universal's ticket office and see.

It makes mention of the special entrance only under the FL Resident "Scream Early" option:

"SKIP THE FRONT GATE CROWDS at Halloween Horror Nights® 21 and enter via the exclusive Scream Early event entrance located at One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish™ in Seuss Landing™"

Edited by kiwisoup

Im kinda in a bind right now, so I hope someone can answer my questions fast. I am going three nights, and none of friends have bought tickets, so I cant buy my ticket untill every one else has for all days. And there all trying to use the coke promo code deal. Now on fb and website it says you have to buy tickets online in advance. Does this mean before the event starts or before the nights I attend?

Im kinda in a bind right now, so I hope someone can answer my questions fast. I am going three nights, and none of friends have bought tickets, so I cant buy my ticket untill every one else has for all days. And there all trying to use the coke promo code deal. Now on fb and website it says you have to buy tickets online in advance. Does this mean before the event starts or before the nights I attend?

Hi,

This is my third year of HHN and I've only just found this forum!!! I've already learnt a lot :)

I've got a quick question about the FFP+express, if someone wouldn't mind helping please?

Do you get to use the express pass each night you're at HHN? Also is it valid for rides? I do know that it's for one time through the queue only, but is that overall or per night?

Thank you :)

I think "advance" means just before the nights you are planning to attend. In fact, I think you can even buy the tickets online during the day you are planning to go and just use the print at home option to print your tickets.

Also, if they are having trouble using the UPC on the coke cans for the online discount, tell them they can just type the word "coke" (without the quotes) and enter a valid FL zip code.

Hopefully they stop slackin and get their tickets soon. Have fun!

Hi,

This is my third year of HHN and I've only just found this forum!!! I've already learnt a lot :)

I've got a quick question about the FFP+express, if someone wouldn't mind helping please?

Do you get to use the express pass each night you're at HHN? Also is it valid for rides? I do know that it's for one time through the queue only, but is that overall or per night?

Thank you :)

Hi Michala and welcome to the forum!

I also purchased the FFP+express so here is a rundown of how it works. The express pass is valid for each night that the FFP+ pass is valid. Each night you attend, you will be able to use the Express feature of your pass one time for each attraction, including rides (except for the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit).

So basically, each night you can attend Horror Nights with your FFP+ pass, you will have a "fresh" express pass.

Hope that answers your question and have a blast!

Edited by madmonk

Hi.

It's been a while. I do have an excuse, though. Promise.

I have a question: when we started gettting info regarding dates and FFP's, was it indicated anywhere that the second weekend would be included in those dates? I know it doesn't NOW, but I swear that it was stated that it would be the case. Does anyone have a link to a conversation where it was discussed?

Thanks all!

Mae

• 2 weeks later...