ARE THEY DOING FL/GA DISCOUNTS

I know theyre doing florida discounts but i live in GA and the past years theyve done a slight discount for ga but they dont have anything about it this year on the website i even called and asked and the guy said he didnt know

I know theyre doing florida discounts but i live in GA and the past years theyve done a slight discount for ga but they dont have anything about it this year on the website i even called and asked and the guy said he didnt know

Go to the website and look around a bit. I personally don't see anything about Georgia. Maybe they will put that info up when they put the rest of the prices up.

Hey TS if you live in Georgia why do you have that you live in Orlando FL? Just a question, not trying to attack you.

Its just a thing i do i dont really wanna specify where i live in ga so i just put orlando fl bcuz im 15 i also put orlando fl as my location on XBL its just a thing i do like i said

WE DONT KNOW

maybe, like AaronPaHHNFan said, you have to look around, maybe even CALL

:P

I have called your right though ill probably have to wait until its closer to october to find out usually they put it on mtn dew cans and advertise at my local burger king so ill probably get oone of those