HHN Hollywood 2011 Construction

Alright guys, construction has officially begun! Post any updates/photos regarding discussion here. Remember that if you want to post on what you think whatever is being constructed may be, please post in the speculation thread. If you are going to post something what you want whatever is being constructed to be, post in the wishful thinking thread.

Added disclaimer: Any photos posted here must be from a normal public-view standpoint. Any videos/photos that are posted here that are "past the barrier" and/or involve trespassing the area will be taken down as none of us (Mods and Admins) at HNN condone such activity whatsoever. We also forbid any posts requesting to inbox a member the illegal shots. Anyone who carries out any of the just-listed actions may possibly experience some consequences on here as they are not tolerated AT ALL. We do not do this to be party-poopers or sadistic, but for the protection of us on HNN and the event itself. Remember guys, let's play by the rules and enjoy. Thank you for your cooperation. :)

They are now laying down the carpet for some of the mazes at this moment. I probably won't go back to Universal until early July or something. Also, take a look at

and start at :42, thanks to HHNFanboy. You can see that they've torn all of the greenery out of the JP extended queue! This confirms we are getting six mazes! :D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or it might still be 5 mazes and they had to get rid of one. My guess is due to Transformers construction that the "behind the Mummy" site may be unusable now. I remember Murdy saying that it would still be able to be used but that was a long time ago and circumstances with construction might've changed.

I agree with DTH. (Did I just say that?!) Don't get your hopes up yet!

yeah I have to go on the side of the blacktop too, they could be doing a number of things there and most of them might bu unrelated to HHN and DTH might have a point to the The Mummy Venue being unusuable at this point from here on out and if it is there this year dont expect it to be used next year cuz you know Transformers will be open and pretty much rape that whole area of its Queue.

Or it might still be 5 mazes and they had to get rid of one. My guess is due to Transformers construction that the "behind the Mummy" site may be unusable now. I remember Murdy saying that it would still be able to be used but that was a long time ago and circumstances with construction might've changed.

If that's the case...then why are there giant crates at the Mummy venue?

VVVVV

http://www.youtube.c...k&feature=feedu

Man the JP area looks flippin' huge! It could be the largest location by far!

JOIN THE DARK SIDE, TREVLER lmao

But I don't know, I suppose crates for Transformers? It'd be a logical storing place since it's so close and with empty space probably being hard to come by down there.

I hope for 6 mazes as well but if the crowds issue still remains, I hope they stop there. I barely saw everything in one night last time. I'm all for it if they have more weekday nights though so I can go when it's less crowded.

... I'm still getting that FFP if Scream shows up haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok I need help. Me and my brother were talking about the 6th maze and he thinks that there wont be 6 mazes because there is no room for it. He says that the jp area is just a replacement for were saw was last year because the consruction for the tr as nsformers ride. But john murdy said there will be 6 mazes and also a lot of peopke on this website. does anyone have a video of all 6 mazes or something. Please.

You can check out pictures on Micechat. Construction is already taking place where Saw used to be. So it's an official maze venue.

Construction has also started in the T2 queue area.

There's also now tents up for the Shrek venue and WWW venue. As well as the JP overspill.

That just leaves the HOH, which has been confirmed to be used as maze space this year.

Hello Hollywood! This is my first time posting on this side of the forums. I went to USH (awesome park btw) this weekend for the first time ever! I couldn't help but notice a hearse right next to the Jurassic Park building. I tried looking for other types of construction but I am not familiar with the area.

Hello Hollywood! This is my first time posting on this side of the forums. I went to USH (awesome park btw) this weekend for the first time ever! I couldn't help but notice a hearse right next to the Jurassic Park building. I tried looking for other types of construction but I am not familiar with the area.

Oh I know what you're talking about. I went to USH on Friday and saw that hearse too. They use that for the character bash show with Beetlejuice but for some reason, it's outta commission for right now. It has nothing to do with HHN construction. Go back to your lives folks, nothing to see.

... I don't think you guys know what I mean lmao

I mean like some type of sinister soundtrack comes on

All the scareactors rev up their chainsaws at the same time

Idk, just something random lol

it should just be an every 30 minute thing where they grab a "victim" and throw them in a circle and "mutilate their body

then take off into the crowd, it would be pretty easy to do, and like whatever scareactors left can help dragg off the victim to the side, which they can proceed to scaring

See ^ That's what I'm talking about lol

It would just seem like a really random thing and would scare the crap out of everyone

Don't advertise it or put it on the show list and not even at regular intervals

Just every once and awhile, out of nowhere, some shit goes down and people will stand back watching and completely horrified!

See ^ That's what I'm talking about lol

It would just seem like a really random thing and would scare the crap out of everyone

Don't advertise it or put it on the show list and not even at regular intervals

Just every once and awhile, out of nowhere, some shit goes down and people will stand back watching and completely horrified!

i'll wait till monday to discuss it with Murdy

best place i can see this happening is NY Street right after HoH,

speaking of which, i think i shall be attending USH Monday prior to Auditions

so if so i'll be bringing along some Construction photos

Alright guys I'm uploading some new construction photos for you guys from Saturday. I got some really good shots of the Shrek queue and Mummy venue. :) Here they are!

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

Mummy venue:

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

Jurassic Park Queue:

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

Terminator Queue/House of 1000 Corpses:

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

Also guys, I've got a Transformers construction update if you guys want to see it in the Transformers Ride thread.