HHN Hollywood 2009 Website Updates

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey, i jut got from the hollywood section of HHN and theres a new section of a gallery. It has these 4 photos of two conceptual art the interesting thing it has as a tittle Freaks French Street. think it could be related to the Cirque du Freak Zone....

Say that might be kinda cool as a scare zone. I like the whole look of those characters. Maybe we will get that too.

hey, i jut got from the hollywood section of HHN and theres a new section of a gallery. It has these 4 photos of two conceptual art the interesting thing it has as a tittle Freaks French Street. think it could be related to the Cirque du Freak Zone....

• 2 weeks later...

Holy Crap Holy Crap Holy Crap....... People check out the Gallery at the Hollywood section they updated it with some more characters of the cirque du freak.... AND SHAUN OF THE DEAD,,,, Heck Yeah!

And some Paragraph making a teaser of the concept of the saw house...

From the minute you set foot in Jigsaw's secret lair, you know you’re being watched! As you work your way through a "greatest hits" of the most twisted traps in the film series, you realize that you have become a pawn in Jigsaw's demented game…someone in your group will not survive this life-altering experience. Will it be you?"

Edited by ken

• 3 weeks later...