My HHN Sleeve (work in progress)

This are probably the coolest tattoos I've ever seen. GREAT artist doing them too. I can only imagine the cost of doing all the tattoos as well. I'd get one but I'm too chicken heh. Looking forward to more progress on them!

Thank you ColdDog, yes, Julio is an amazing artist and I can't wait to get down and get more work done. Probably wont be until July at this point, but I will be sure to post more pics of the progress. The cost is high, but it is worth it as I love my sleeve.

This are probably the coolest tattoos I've ever seen. GREAT artist doing them too. I can only imagine the cost of doing all the tattoos as well. I'd get one but I'm too chicken heh. Looking forward to more progress on them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok Gang, I've had two more sittings and here is an update. The Skoolhouse is in full swing but yet to be completed. Two more sittings and it will be done for HHN21 as it it currently planned. Of course much more will be planned for other areas. Enjoy and please comments are appreciated.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1524017735732.2068850.1093272267&l=003f56e23d&type=1

Cheers!!!

F.U.B.A.R.