Photos from your first Horror Nights.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I'll have to see if I can hunt down pictures from the early years...I never took many until Eric and I started going together, now it seems that half of the pictures we take every year are at HHN...LOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ahh I went before affordable digital camera, I will post a few of my early years.

hhn01.jpg

hhn08.jpg

These bring back memories. The first things I ever saw at HHN.... and I still haven't figured out what the hell that four-legged stilt monster was supposed to be. But it sent the chainsaws after us, and for that reason, I don't like it.

• 1 month later...

Oh wow the memories!! My first year going to HHN was in 94 (I was 13) so I have no photos of that.

Brooke's photos from 2002 brings back such memories as I was a SA then and to answer Skittles, YES THERE WAS LOTS OF SLIPPING!!

Don't think they will ever bring back the foam and bubbles due to safety issues but it was such a good time!!

My first year was 1999, and sadly we didn't take any pictures. I do have some from my second year in 2002. God knows if I'll ever find them though...

Like FairyCorpse, they are nearly all from the foam area in Toon Lagoon. When I do find them I'll be happy to upload them here (if I can figure out how to work my scanner).

I, too, remember a lot of slipping in that foam, and getting it in my eyes and mouth, which wasn't fun. I don't see it coming back. Wow, this will be my tenth year.

EDIT: After reading this I feel like I should apologize, I never meant to break into a stream of consciousness narative.

Edited by the follower