What Songs Would You Like to Hear Played at HHN 2011?

I have a few requests here:

House of 1,000 Corpses - Rob Zombie

Inside the Fire - Disturbed

Surprise! You're Dead! - Faith No More

Abigail - King Diamond

Dead Girl Superstar - Rob Zombie

Twisted Transistor - KoRn

Walk With Me In Hell - Lamb of God

Did My Time - KoRn

Blood and Thunder - Mastadon

Wake Up You're Dead! - Megadeth

Watch the Children Pray - Metal Church

Cannibal Song - Ministry

Dig Up Her Bones - The Misfits

N.W.O - Ministry (They played this song in Lockdown at Knott's)

Quote Unquote - Mr. Bungle

Piggy - Nine Inch Nails

Diary of a Madman - Ozzy Osbourne

Raining Blood - Slayer

My Plague - SlipKnoT

Got any others?

I hope that HHN continues to use music from film scores. The use of music from movies like The Wicker Man, The Reaping, and Inception this year was great. I especially like how one scare zone or house would have 4 or 5 tracks all from the same score. It tied them all together and gave that house it's own theme music, and it was especially effective if you werent very familiar with the music already.

(Edit: I just realized I was posting this in the Hollywood section. So while the music I mentioned may or may not have been used in Hollywood for 2010 I still think the use of film scores at HHN gives a good variety instead of using Midnight Syndicate for everything)

Edited by Jumboshrmp

I hope that HHN continues to use music from film scores. The use of music from movies like The Wicker Man, The Reaping, and Inception this year was great. I especially like how one scare zone or house would have 4 or 5 tracks all from the same score. It tied them all together and gave that house it's own theme music, and it was especially effective if you werent very familiar with the music already.

(Edit: I just realized I was posting this in the Hollywood section. So while the music I mentioned may or may not have been used in Hollywood for 2010 I still think the use of film scores at HHN gives a good variety instead of using Midnight Syndicate for everything)

I agree, I'd love to hear more soundtracks used. While rock is great and all, I'm kind of getting tired of it being constantly used. I wouldn't mind if they changed it up a bit more. It really depends on the scarezones too. For instance if you're going through an area that looks a bit retro, the right Oldies song being played can really up the creepy factor.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few requests here:

House of 1,000 Corpses - Rob Zombie

Inside the Fire - Disturbed

Surprise! You're Dead! - Faith No More

Abigail - King Diamond

Dead Girl Superstar - Rob Zombie

Twisted Transistor - KoRn

Walk With Me In Hell - Lamb of God

Did My Time - KoRn

Blood and Thunder - Mastadon

Wake Up You're Dead! - Megadeth

Watch the Children Pray - Metal Church

Cannibal Song - Ministry

Dig Up Her Bones - The Misfits

N.W.O - Ministry (They played this song in Lockdown at Knott's)

Quote Unquote - Mr. Bungle

Piggy - Nine Inch Nails

Diary of a Madman - Ozzy Osbourne

Raining Blood - Slayer

My Plague - SlipKnoT

Got any others?

MonsTer-lady gaga

• 3 weeks later...

I was disappointed not to hear Dragula by Rob Zombie this year. And no Thriller?

Another vote for: Twisted Transistor - KoRn

Dragula was played. Its normally a remixed version. As for Thriller, I dont think theyve ever played it. I wouldnt be opposed to it though.

MonsTer-lady gaga

I dont think Murdy would ever play Gaga @ HHN unless it was part of B&T or some sick joke. (not that I hate her)

Dragula was played. Its normally a remixed version. As for Thriller, I dont think theyve ever played it. I wouldnt be opposed to it though.

I dont think Murdy would ever play Gaga @ HHN unless it was part of B&T or some sick joke. (not that I hate her)

Huh... Not sure how I missed it. Where was it played?

• 4 months later...

Anything rob zombie. Gotta stick with this it adds a nice touch to the event because his music is actually kinda a horror genre. But I think we could make better recomindations when we know some scarezones or mazes so the music goes with the theme or concept of the maze

Anything rob zombie. Gotta stick with this it adds a nice touch to the event because his music is actually kinda a horror genre. But I think we could make better recomindations when we know some scarezones or mazes so the music goes with the theme or concept of the maze

actualy unless music was a part of that movie (like how the TV was playing Mr. Sandman in Halloween) it would kill the vibe of the maze.

As much as this doesn't seem like such a Horror Song

I wanna hear this being played SOMEWHERE

as well as the HIM Version of Don't Fear The Reaper http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYuQBfXaZd4

Cradle of Filth - Nymphetamine

Killswitch Engage - my Obsession http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiTP2t-PlD4&feature=related

I would also KILLLLLLLL for Midnight Syndicate to have some part of HHNH just like Orlando has for their event

sadly Murdy is only focused on normal music or Themes from Movies

If we do have the Thing maze (as speculated) then I defiantly wanna hear the theme near the Que Line :D

Edited by StevenForTmrw

actualy unless music was a part of that movie (like how the TV was playing Mr. Sandman in Halloween) it would kill the vibe of the maze.

well they have played rob zombie before they had hotc for example when your going down the escalader to the lower lot in 08,09,and I think 07. They played living dead girl and through out the park played dracula. So they have played him without his movie being there and it didn't kill the vibe at all

i agree ! Well the two main songs Spookshow baby and living dead girl i love listening to on my way down to the lower lot. Thats where they usually play them. I think his music has also became a part of hhn in a way.

oh sorry I thoought you ment playing songs in the mazes lol well Rob Zombie is a vital part of HHN we cant go without hear his songs

Ya and he is a part of hhn thats also why I think they could do devils rejects. It only makes scense after doin hotc and not wanting remakes

• 1 month later...

The Final Destination-Brian Tyler

Hello Zepp-Charlie Closer

When the Levee Breaks-Led Zepplin

The One- Elena Siegman and Kevin Sherwood

Dead Girl Superstar- Rob Zombie

My Body Is a Cage- Arcade Fire

The Creep (wtf?)-The Lonely Island

Undead- Hollywood Undead

Blood Opera-Cliff Lin

As a bonus, Nyan Cat in case it goes too far. B)

Edited by Shadybrook Oddfellow

• 2 weeks later...