When is your birthday?!

So, yesterday was my 17th birthday :) and I celebrated at HHN, like I do every year of course. And I would just like to share a little story.

I was in the Fear Revealed scare zone near Jack and Chance and I saw Chance talking to Jack pointing at me and he came up to me and said "Who knew this would the last birthday you'd ever see."

Lol at first, I was like "How in the hell does he know its my birthday?!" But I am friends with Erin (Chance) on Facebook so I figured she told him. Which I thought was awesome! Idk if she is a member on this forum, but thank you very much Erin, that really made my night :) shes a really sweet person.

So, yeah every year I celebrate my birthday at HHN, nowhere else!

What about you guys?

well, Happy Birthday, and it is really awesome that you get to go to HHN for your birthday. did you tell them at the guest services? I heard one of the guys selling beer tell a girl in front of me in the Havoc line yesterday that if she told them it was her birthday they would do something special, or something like that, I don't know, yesterday was the first time I heard it and made me Very curious, i kept wondering what he was talking about.

My birthday is the same day as saint Patrick's day in March, is ok I guess, I don't drink or go to bars but it seems that day is a party everywhere (specially downtown) so is cool to see people having fun,

I'm usually at home or go out to eat with my family, I usually wear a green shirt or sometimes I wear a funny green top hat, I know is a crazy day for parties but since I'm home is just normal for me.

well, Happy Birthday, and it is really awesome that you get to go to HHN for your birthday. did you tell them at the guest services? I heard one of the guys selling beer tell a girl in front of me in the Havoc line yesterday that if she told them it was her birthday they would do something special, or something like that, I don't know, yesterday was the first time I heard it and made me Very curious, i kept wondering what he was talking about.

My birthday is the same day as saint Patrick's day in March, is ok I guess, I don't drink or go to bars but it seems that day is a party everywhere (specially downtown) so is cool to see people having fun,

I'm usually at home or go out to eat with my family, I usually wear a green shirt or sometimes I wear a funny green top hat, I know is a crazy day for parties but since I'm home is just normal for me.

Thank you :) But no I didnt go to guest services, it really didnt cross my mind. But thats really cool if they do stuff for guests on their birthdays.

Maybe next time I go to hhn, i'll ask them about that.

My cat I had when I was little, his name was Salem, his birthday is on saint patricks day :) and yeah I think its nice going out to dinner on birthdays, I ususally do if I dont get to go to hhn on my bday.

• 2 weeks later...