So I Was Sitting In Class The Other Day And I Over Heard A Conversation That These Girls Were Having About HHN. I Laughed About What They Were Talking About. They Were Saying The Stupidest Things. They said Jack Was From The Movie 'Killer Clowns' And That This Is His First Time Being There For HHN XX. <_< They Were All Like "At HHN They Are Allowed To Touch You". I Wanted To Say Something So Bad. Being A Big HHN Fan That I Am I Wanted To Tell Off! So BAD! They Were So Wrong! Haha They Thought They Were Bad Ass.Yea Right! I Just Thought They Were Funny :lol:

Great.

Now I have to mark my list of "Idiots I need to kidnap/torture/kill" to include those girls.

Thanks for the recommendation.

....yea take your meds

As a fan you kinda get used to it. You have no clue how often I've heard those stupid convos I even had a girl Junior year of High School try to tell me she was a bigger fan than me. In which case I called her out and asked her what Halloween Horror Nights was originally called and she thought it was a trick question and said "Halloween Horror Nights." Point is, the general public casually enjoy the event and enjoy it on a completely different level than us.

I don't think is bad, I think is really funny, This year I heard someone said that Eddie was Jason, I also heard someone said that Jack was a Killer klown from outer space, lol :) but I don't mind people saying stuff like that, I think is very interesting how their minds come up with ideas about the icons or the houses.

• 1 month later...

So I Was Sitting In Class The Other Day And I Over Heard A Conversation That These Girls Were Having About HHN. I Laughed About What They Were Talking About. They Were Saying The Stupidest Things. They said Jack Was From The Movie 'Killer Clowns' And That This Is His First Time Being There For HHN XX. <_< They Were All Like "At HHN They Are Allowed To Touch You". I Wanted To Say Something So Bad. Being A Big HHN Fan That I Am I Wanted To Tell Off! So BAD! They Were So Wrong! Haha They Thought They Were Bad Ass.Yea Right! I Just Thought They Were Funny :lol:

Lmao you can see how little they know about this event.

A) Jack the Clown is based off of the Joker from the Batman series (Chance is based off of Harley Quinn,)

B) Jack has been an icon for years at HHN!! If anything Jack has to go back in his box for a while! Lmao

C) Scare Actors are not allowed to touch you, unless both of you know each other.

These are how rumors start I believe :P..from people who don't know anything about the event for upcoming year, and telling others false information!