Going with family this year and I have a few questions

This is going to be my third year attending HHN but unlike the last two times where I had gone alone to the event. My mother and younger sister are going as well this time. Since I was able to go at my own pace and do what I wanted the first two times I attended, I was wondering if I could get some advice on what exactly it is like going with others, what I should expect, what should be done to make sure all the houses can be walked through and to make sure that we see Bill and Ted, and any other advice you are willing to share.

We plan on going for one night only sometime during the events dates of Oct. 21-24.

My advice would be to go on the 21st. That will probably be your best bet if you want to see everything in one night. Friday, Saturday, and sometimes even Sundays can get pretty busy. If you're going to do the stay and scream you will be just fine. If you're not make sure you arrive at the front gates early that way you are not at the end of the line. I hit the sound stage houses first because they tend to be the most popular at HHN. Then work your way around and hit each house and scarezone along the way. After you hit the houses and scarezones you should have more than enough time to catch the last Bill and Ted show. Usually the last B&T show is the least crowded. But the most important advice I can give you is that no matter what...HAVE FUN... B)

I also tell my group prior to going that we aren't going to go on any of the rides as most of them are indoors and would be the same if you came during the day. I also do the houses first, in the order mentioned above, and then go back and hit the streets. I tend to walk "around" the SZ's by using the sidewalks or going behind the set pieces.

That is what I do, but you go and have fun regardless!