HHN 2010: Freakz

DTH316

I'm none of those. Alas, the freak I'm playing hasn't been mentioned yet, so I can't say what it is.

Curious spelling on Obomination though.

theres more new freakz?

haha yeahh i think thats actually kind of cool.

a good place for freakz to be

i wonder if their bringing the flasher back...haha

if the pigs and clowns are back Im sure the flashers back

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone got to see the suprise. At least when I was doing it. Young, old, skinny, fat, male, female. It didnt matter. I just liked showing my package.

I saw the Flasher so much in 06, Didnt see him at all in 07, saw him once in 08 but was only running after the ladies, and I dont think I saw him last year. Its unfair that they only target females because I find it hilarious. But good to know you dont discriminate Trev, those are the scareactors I like!

If that's the case, than Klownz will be awesome... minus the clowns. But good thing they'll be doing something a lot different than they were before.

It was just the vibe and feel of WTH, not necessarily the scare factor (in that case, I'm sure Freakz would have won).

Welcome to Hell was sort of like a big party, with the music, fire, dancing girls. That was actually something of a problem.

Yeah it seemed like a "Hell Party" if you will hahahha.

Did Freakz have chainsaws last year? I don't remember. And if so, are they returning there this year?