HHN 2010: Freakz

DTH316

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course.

But its not really idea stealing when the source of said idea is part of the same event. It just seemed to me to be a very negative way to state things.

Hell, if it -is- on purpose and they're connected, (Like say... Dr. Satan worked at an insane asylum.. OMG THE OTHER STREET IS CONNECTED TOO) isn't that what you guys want? Some sort of thread to tie the scarezones and mazes together?

Edited by Trevler

I thought Freaks had a really creepy atmosphere and was the best scarezone last year so I'm glad it's coming back. Last year it was deserted and at one point I got to walk through it alone which was pretty cool. I don't think scarezones need to be tied to the same repetition standards mazes do. A scarezone relies more on the scareactors in them than mazes do, so if the scareactors are changing, so is the zone. Looking forward to it.

Of course.

But its not really idea stealing when the source of said idea is part of the same event. It just seemed to me to be a very negative way to state things.

Hell, if it -is- on purpose and they're connected, (Like say... Dr. Satan worked at an insane asylum.. OMG THE OTHER STREET IS CONNECTED TOO) isn't that what you guys want? Some sort of thread to tie the scarezones and mazes together?

i was thinking the same thing about the whole DR. Satin thing! :D aha i thought that would have been really cool(: