HHN 2010: La Llorona

Hobbz

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres the Press Release Of the La Llorona SZ:

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/exclusive-la-llorona-to-haunt-universal-studios-hollywood-halloween-horror-nights-10791

OMG!lol. I was so stoked when I first saw this release. I Think its a good move as far as Scarezones go. I remember this myth from when I was young aswell. It really does have a very high "Creep" fell, and making it a scarezone is just gonna make it that much more scary. :D

Yessss, that flood village would be PERFECT for this. Maybe Murdy was walking the backlot right there and had that idea when there.

Maybe it was night and he was alone and heard something whisper in the wind. And maybe out the side of his eye, he saw a bit of a glow.

And that glow at the top of the hill looked like a woman in a long white dress, covered in blood while the woman was weeping......

AWWW THAT CREEPS ME OUT, lmao

I'm seriously surprised this theme is getting SZ and TT. That's something that hasn't been done before.

Maybe she'll occupy that burning shack area too and that'll be the house of La Llorona? I hope so.

I hope this works as well as it sounds.

Yeah, that's the name.

It'll be on Western Street.

So if it was just the one character, that would actually do since it's such a small place.

But her dead children will be there also (where they're going to get children, I don't know)

Also occupying the Terror Tram will have double the same characters.

Were they running out of ideas for the TT or just overflowing with them -- who knows.

oh okay so our whole " Z at the end of every SZ " thing didnt happen :P

and yeahh it'd be really cool if they got children to play the victims but they cant cause of labor laws :\

it will most likely be like teenage looking people 18-21 who can pull off looking like 15-17 it might even be a all girl SZ

Does this really count as original since alot of people have heard this story before?

yes because its not based on a book or movie

it will most likely be like teenage looking people 18-21 who can pull off looking like 15-17 it might even be a all girl SZ

yeahh i was thinking they were just gonna get shorter people and younger looking people and just apply the right make-up to make them look even younger

they'll probably get little people aswell

yeahh i was thinking they were just gonna get shorter people and younger looking people and just apply the right make-up to make them look even younger

they'll probably get little people aswell

I dont think so just cuz you can tell right away there midgets especialy out in the open I dont think they'll for a young young child look like i said there probably aiming for a teen look

I dont think so just cuz you can tell right away there midgets especialy out in the open I dont think they'll for a young young child look like i said there probably aiming for a teen look

yeahh thats probably true...

either way i think this SZ is going to be AMAZING(:

It is probably the ONLY thing to get me excited so far to see how they'll take it instead of Knott's cheesy version.

Plus, teens, even if they look 12, it wouldn't work. Her children were all young, VERY young. Almost baby size, it would have to be "tiny people"

It would have to be believable that she forcefully drowned them, as we all know, even a 12 year old could probably get out of that situation if it was a woman doing the act (no offense to women, I'm just saying) lol

Edited by DTH316

It is probably the ONLY thing to get me excited so far to see how they'll take it instead of Knott's cheesy version.

Plus, teens, even if they look 12, it wouldn't work. Her children were all young, VERY young. Almost baby size, it would have to be "tiny people"

It would have to be believable that she forcefully drowned them, as we all know, even a 12 year old could probably get out of that situation if it was a woman doing the act (no offense to women, I'm just saying) lol

but you dont think murdy can tweek it a bit, if they were pushed into a flooded river in a Storm from a high up bridge wouldnt be too hard to believe, plus youd dont want it cheesy so wouldnt midgets dressed as kids make it chessy?

I think if they were pushed in, it kinda takes away the scarefactor, haha

Her forcefully drowning kids is just downright scary.

I mean, midgets is the only thing to work. I think teenagers is more cheesy than midgets. I wouldn't be able to take the teenagers being drowned seriously. I know it happens but her doing it to more than one teen just doesn't seem plausible to me. And plus it doesn't go with the legend.

Midgets is the only way to go.

Maybe someone should ask Murdy and settle this once and for all haha

Hm, well there goes my little people theory

I just hope it doesn't look stupid with a bunch of teens running around passing off as children.

lol im sure they'll find people with the right hight and body shape so that they look shorter

they'll probably do something to make them appear younger