HHNH Creations

The Globe theater is too small for a maze.

And I think it's a wee bit hard to cram a 3 minute maze onto a Terror Tram. Maybe if you went with a more sheets maze style kinda thing, that'd work but a full blown maze, even if just a small one, doesn't seem practical. I think it'd be easier to just make it a separate, optional attraction on the backlot than to make it part of the TT.

Other than that, the story and the zones (aside from Ruins... which just sounds... weird lol) sound freakin' fantastic. Also like your tactics to keep shows and trams running all night.

The Globe Theater is HUGE. Its actually big enough for two or three mazes, if they could sort the queues out, but its by far bigger then any maze location they are currently using. It goes ALL the way back to House Of Horrors. That entire side of Baker Street is a facade for the Globe.

And I think it's a wee bit hard to cram a 3 minute maze onto a Terror Tram. Maybe if you went with a more sheets maze style kinda thing, that'd work but a full blown maze, even if just a small one, doesn't seem practical. I think it'd be easier to just make it a separate, optional attraction on the backlot than to make it part of the TT.

I was thinking about that too. Who else thinks that maybe a small asylum maze would work that's about the size of the asylum in AC, for AHS. All reused sets, only about a minute long, which is about the sheet mazes length. It could work well I think. What do you think DTH?

The Globe Theater is HUGE. Its actually big enough for two or three mazes, if they could sort the queues out, but its by far bigger then any maze location they are currently using. It goes ALL the way back to House Of Horrors. That entire side of Baker Street is a facade for the Globe.

Yeah, I noticed that when I went in there for Grinchmas when it was raining. It's big enough to hold a HHNO Soundstage quality maze including a BIG facade. So in my event there will be two SS quality mazes, which should make Freak happy ;)!

So I changed Ruins to Village of the Damned, and changed the description of the small Asylum maze in the middle of the Terror Tram. Tell me what you think now. :)

Edit: I made a quick poster for the Icon of my event, and a logo. I did it in like 2 minutes so they don't look that great, but tell me what you think.

USHHHN2013VIIIDeathIsWaitingPoster.jpgUSHHHN2013VIIIDeathIsWaiting.jpg

Edited by Hauntfan

Murdy always said it was too small! That damn liar! :( I've never been in there.

And yeah Hauntfan, I think a smaller asylum sheet maze of some sort will be good.

^I changed it to the asylum only, it will have some fences as well as some reused walls from AC, and other mazes that had an asylum. Oh and the Globe. I think there should be pictures somewhere online of the inside cleared out, I'll look for them. But it really is large enough for a maze or two in there.

Edit: This isn't that great of a picture, but you can see it is much larger than any of the tents/mummy venue. The theater is much bigger than what's in this picture though.

itp-081812-f8ad0638.jpg

Edited by Hauntfan

Murdy always said it was too small! That damn liar! :( I've never been in there.

And yeah Hauntfan, I think a smaller asylum sheet maze of some sort will be good.

The real reason why he cant use the Globe is Universal makes too much money off of renting it out.

That place IS huge! I know they used to film Hollywood Treasures in there but I think they got a new auction room since the second half of season 1 and all of season 2. Surely there's SOME place else they can have events, banquets, etc.. But then again, we're not in dire need of an extra maze at the moment either.

That place IS huge! I know they used to film Hollywood Treasures in there but I think they got a new auction room since the second half of season 1 and all of season 2. Surely there's SOME place else they can have events, banquets, etc.. But then again, we're not in dire need of an extra maze at the moment either.

Actually... next year no Shrek Queue, like I said in my event, that's why I am using the Globe. Maybe Murdy should read my event ;)

Edit: They should move the Eyegores to Terminator's theater, it'd be cooler there, with film clips before the awards start. And if it's closed due to Despicable Me construction, they should just do it at the Waterworld Arena, that would be freakin' awesome! Then the Globe could replace Shrek next year, with no problems whatsoever.

Okay, I'll post the mazes soon, in this post most likely.

Edited by Hauntfan

Well there's also rumor of Waterworld disappearing too. So if Shrek, Waterworld and T2 are all gone at the same time, that only leaves the Animal Actors Stage, which is used for NOTHING all HHN long. Except I doubt Uni will wanna make their precious celebrities sit on bleachers or not be able to be served booze and food.

WTF IS THE EYEGORES FOR ANYWAY?! If its to make up a reason to have celebs come to HHN and get some promotion out of it, just invite them to a media day between employee preview night and opening night with a ceremony somewhere to give out needless awards. Wasting valuable maze space!

^Exactly. No point in the Eyegores. Honestly, I'm going to venture to say this is the last year for the Eyegores. They aren't even doing the film competition there is no reason to keep the Eyegores going. Hopefully it will be it's last year, and then my event will come true!!! :P

I'll post my mazes soon. Be patient. You'll like them, trust me.

In the meantime, a new logo has surfaced to wet your appetite for my event's reveal...

USHHHN2013VIIIDeathIsWaitingLogo.jpg

While I wait... I'll post a small back story for the event. No details just an overview, of what the park will be. Basically, The Reaper and his minions have gotten fed up with torturing the same evil souls over and over. They want new souls, so they rose up from the Underworld, and they brought the world with them. They set up a machine in New York to suck out all the souls of the innocent people at Universal, which they transformed into the Underworld. Each maze will not have an elaborate tie in, but will simply be a section of the Underworld.

Opening Scareamonies

The Reaper comes in for the opening scareamonies on the Bike of Souls, a gritty steampunk motorcycle with wings on the side and a chainsaw attached to the back. Wearing the leather jacket and pants he pulls up to the spot where The Preacher and Ringmaster stood, in front of the fire towers. In a demonic voice, chainsaw in hand, he says

"Welcome you poor souls, to the place every man fears. A place that can not be imagined, it can only be experienced, and experience it, you will. But... (demonic laugh) you will not make it out of here alive. Me and my minions of death will make sure of that. We will stalk your every move, and if you get by us, there is surely enough horrors lurking within the bowels of the Underworld, to make you cower in fear, scream in pain, and die in tragedy. For tonight, you face your deepest fears inside the place where fear was born, you can't escape... and remember one thing. Death... is waiting!"

When he says "waiting" the fire launchers attached to "The Machine" shoot off, screams of innocent people being tortured are heard and the Reaper's chainsaw minions run at the crowd waiting to get inside.

Every hour, The Reaper holds a sacrifice. Where he pulls someone from the audience "a plant". And puts them into the machine to harvest their soul. A mini show is made from this. All the chainsaw minions line up in military formation while this goes on to add to the suspense. They call out military orders during the sacrifice, and when the victim is sacrificed, the minions again run at the crowd that is watching the show.

Tell me what you think?

Edited by Hauntfan

^Exactly. No point in the Eyegores. Honestly, I'm going to venture to say this is the last year for the Eyegores. They aren't even doing the film competition there is no reason to keep the Eyegores going. Hopefully it will be it's last year, and then my event will come true!!! :P

I'll post my mazes soon. Be patient. You'll like them, trust me.

In the meantime, a new logo has surfaced to wet your appetite for my event's reveal...

While I wait... I'll post a small back story for the event. No details just an overview, of what the park will be. Basically, The Reaper and his minions have gotten fed up with torturing the same evil souls over and over. They want new souls, so they rose up from the Underworld, and they brought the world with them. They set up a machine in New York to suck out all the souls of the innocent people at Universal, which they transformed into the Underworld. Each maze will not have an elaborate tie in, but will simply be a section of the Underworld.

Opening Scareamonies

The Reaper comes in for the opening scareamonies on the Bike of Souls, a gritty steampunk motorcycle with wings on the side and a chainsaw attached to the back. Wearing the leather jacket and pants he pulls up to the spot where The Preacher and Ringmaster stood, in front of the fire towers. In a demonic voice, chainsaw in hand, he says

"Welcome you poor souls, to the place every man fears. A place that can not be imagined, it can only be experienced, and experience it, you will. But... (demonic laugh) you will not make it out of here alive. Me and my minions of death will make sure of that. We will stalk your every move, and if you get by us, there is surely enough horrors lurking within the bowels of the Underworld, to make you cower in fear, scream in pain, and die in tragedy. For tonight, you face your deepest fears inside the place where fear was born, you can't escape... and remember one thing. Death... is waiting!"

When he says "waiting" the fire launchers attached to "The Machine" shoot off, screams of innocent people being tortured are heard and the Reaper's chainsaw minions run at the crowd waiting to get inside.

Every hour, The Reaper holds a sacrifice. Where he pulls someone from the audience "a plant". And puts them into the machine to harvest their soul. A mini show is made from this. All the chainsaw minions line up in military formation while this goes on to add to the suspense. They call out military orders during the sacrifice, and when the victim is sacrificed, the minions again run at the crowd that is watching the show.

Tell me what you think?

This sounds cool :)

^Thank you, I really appreciate it.

Now... the moment you've all been waiting for... (dun, dunnn, DUNNNNNNNNN)

The mazes for my event!!!!

I will post my full treatments for each maze, one at a time. Starting either tonight or tomorrow.

As stated before, all the mazes are loosely tied into the Reaper, some mention it in the description, others don't. Basically the tie in is that all the horrors that befall HHN have been risen from the Underworld by The Reaper.

Mazes

USHHHN2013VIIIJohnCarpentersTheSkoolhouse.jpg

John Carpenter's The Skoolhouse (WWW Venue)-

Deep within the heart of the Underworld is a place haunted by evil souls, hiding inside innocent beings. A place simply known as the Skoolhouse. On October 31st 1891, the students of Mr. Harvey's class revolted. Donned in their Halloween costumes, the students got up in the middle of class, and killed their teacher, and the students who tried to stop them. They quickly burned down the Skoolhouse, but they were trapped inside. Nobody survived. Now, something strange has happened. That Skoolhouse, seems to have rose from the ashes, and look the children are playing... Imagined by the one and only horror icon John Carpenter, this twisted tale is one you'll never forget. You're about to find the bloody secrets that lurk within the Skoolhouse, and you just may become part of the legend.

USHHHN2013VIIIFrankensteinLegionsinBlood.jpg

Frankenstein: Legions of Blood (Mummy Queue)-

Years after Dr. Frankenstein's mishap with his first experiment, the one known as Frankenstein's monster, Dr. Victor Frankenstein, has decided to try his and more experiments. But something has happened. Something he did not foresee. These abominations have teamed up, and have rioted against they're very creator. These bloodthirsty monsters no know bounds, and are hellbent on destroying anything, or anyone in their path. And that means you!

USHHHN2013VIIITrickrTreatAllHallowsEve01.jpg

Trick 'r Treat: All Hallow's Eve (JP Queue)-

Step foot into a house terrorized by nothing other than the traditions of Halloween. If you follow these traditions, you will be safe. If you don't... be careful. But it seems as if somebody is sabotaging this town, by making everyone... including you, accidentally break the rules. And you know what that means. You can run through the entire town, but you will be caught, and you will not survive this All Hallow's Eve.

Butch R. Macabre's Midnight Murder Marathon (Terminator Queue)-

Welcome to WKIL 7 from Los Angeles, a newly hired campy horror movie host has been showing you all the B-movies that you can take, but something strange is happening, it seems that his production crew has gone missing, and Butch R. Macabre seems to be behind it, so WKIL is letting him go, but not before his big blowout goodbye, the Midnight Murder Marathon, and you're all invited, it will be a knife of a time, as Butch R. Macabre will take you through the silver screen and into the wonderfully bloody world of crappy horror movies. This will be a show to die for... literally.

(SS 13) [HOH gutted]-

(Globe Theater)-

Tell me what you think!

Edited by Hauntfan

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a hard time coming up with the last two mazes for my event, so I'm going to take a break and start my treatments. I'll start with Trick 'r Treat all hallows eve.

USHHHN2013VIIITrickrTreatAllHallowsEve01.jpg

Trick 'r Treat: All Hallows Eve (JP Queue)

Scene 1/Facade: As you approach the facade of Rhonda's highly decorated house you hear playing loudly with faint sounds of children laughing in the background of the soundtrack.

A scare-actor playing Rhonda is standing on the porch in her Halloween costume, beckoning you to pass the white picket fence walk

up to the porch and enter her house for the experience of a lifetime.

Scene 2/Rhonda's House: A scene not in the film is what you first encounter. You enter Rhonda's living room, bloody walls with bodies of victims of her witch-like sacrifices. you progress down a hallway as Sam attacks you from the closet under the stairs.

Scene 3/Rhonda's Bedroom: As you walk into Rhonda's bedroom you can see all sorts of black magic and witchcraft items scattered around her room. There are candles everywhere with the head of a kid in the center of the candles, this seance is being conducted by Rhonda who is sitting in the fetal position in the middle of the room clawing at anyone walking by. Sam (without the sack head) attacks you from the bedroom closet.

Scene 4/Forest: You exit Rhonda's house into her backyard where she takes one last run at you. You walk into the dark and foggy forest, but you can see a light. Mr. Wilkins in his Vampire costumed, bloodied up runs at you for help as a loud growl and strobe go off as a werewolf comes out from behind the trees and attacks him, kills him and runs for you.

Scene 5/School Bus Massacre: In the forest is a ghostly bus with fog emerging. You hear nothing but the sounds of children laughing/whispering, foot steps and running water. You walk up the ramp from the back of the school bus to find the children sitting in their seats, some will be real, others will be decoys. The Trick 'r Treater wearing the Vampire costume is driving the bus. When he looks back he hits a trigger that fires up the bus which makes it rumble and shake from side to side while many strobes of multiple colors go off inside the bus.

Scene 6/School Bus Kids: The kids who were murdered by the ghosts of the school bus massacre are heard running around the forest. They pop up from behind the trees in the way they were murdered, they are covered in blood and they chase you into the next room.

Scene 7/Wilkin's Backyard: You enter Kreeg's house from the backyard of Mr. Wilkin's where you see Wilkins popping out from the pit he dug in his backyard. While Sam attacks you from the other side with the lollipop.

Scene 8/Kreeg's House: You walk into Kreeg's house from his backyard where he pops out of the closet with his gun accompanied by the sound of a shotgun blast and a strobe simulating the flash from the shot. You hear him and Sam fighting as Sam (Pumpkin-Head form) reveals himself and attacks you, every 30 seconds Kreeg's doorbell goes off and everything goes silent as you hear the victims of the Schoolbus Massacre utter the words "Trick or Treat" before the music blasts loudly and the kids pop out of their hiding spots trying to kill you.

Scene 9/Kreeg's Bedroom (Strobe Room): You walk into Kreeg's bedroom where writing is all over the walls in blood. The room is pitch black lit by the powerful strobe lights in the room simulating the shotgun blast. Sam and the Trick or Treaters are in this room moving towards you trying to get you as you exit the maze.

What do you think?

Edited by Hauntfan

I'm really having a hard time with this event, lol. I think I will just start over but fresh with an all new event for HHNH 2013. But first, if you've seen my thread for the "real" HHN 2010, I think I will do something strange. Read the following, and try to hang in there with me. ;)

What I think I will do is start my events, that's right plural, from 2008. Almost an alternate universe where 2008 was actually a dual park event with USO, with BM as the Icon here in Hollywood. It won't be wishful thinking, more like a realistic view of how I think the event would've grown if 2008 turned out the way I think it was planned. Well here goes. :)

HHN III: Reflections of Fear

Universal Studios Hollywood - 2008

Icon: Bloody Mary/Dr. Mary Agana

Terror Tram: Reflections of Fear

Welcome to Legendary Truth's Investigation team. You have been chosen to participate in a new study into the legend of Dr. Mary Agana. Learn the story behind the legend as our Mobile Unit (Trams) take you to a remote section of the Universal Backlot where paranormal activity is off the charts. But be warned, it seems that Mary has taken you into the mirror world, and once you're inside Mary's world, you're fate is sealed. Death is the only way out!

Shows

Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure (Castle Theater)

Rocky Horror Picture Show: A Tribute (T2 Theater)

Slaughterworld (Waterworld Arena)

Rides

The Simpsons Ride

Revenge of the Mummy

Jurassic Park: In the Dark

Scare Zones

Dark Reflections (Main Entrance)

Asylum in Wonderland (NY Street)

Werewolves of London (Baker Street)

The Coven (Moulin Rouge)

Scarecrowz (Wild West Street)

Path of the Wicked (Lower Lot)

Mazes

The Hallow (HOH)-

Journey into the world of myths and legends through a portal. The catacombs act as a portal into this wicked world, where you never know just if you are going to survive.

Scary Tales: Once Upon a Nightmare (Shrek Queue)-

Remember those bed times stories you were told before bed? Well... they didn't live happily ever after. In this storybook, you can see the truth behind the stories and you come face to face with your childhood tales in their most grotesque form, and they're coming after you. Beware!

Dead Exposure (Mummy Queue)-

Witness a zombie invasion through the eyes of a lens. A camera lens that is, relive a celebrity photographer's last days through his camera, although... the zombies aren't gone, and you are the only survivors left. Be careful where you turn or these zombies will find you. And they will kill you!

Creatures! (WWW Venue)-

Welcome to Butchered Buck Roadhouse. Our hunting is what we're known for, although lately, our creatures have been our meat of choice. Watch as the backwoods citizens of this town fend themselves off from tentacled comic book creatures from outer space, and just make sure you don't get caught in the crossfire!

I noticed that you left the Body Collectors out.. other than that, great event :)

Thank you. I had to do it realistically. In 2008 we only had 4 mazes and a Terror Tram, so, for me, it was between Body Collectors and Creatures and Creatures won because it fit the environment of the venue better.

Halloween Horror Nights: The Eyes of Evil

Icon(s): Medusa/Gorgons

For years it's been thought that no soul can escape the gates of Hades...until now. Medusa has risen, and has joined with her sisters Stheno and Euryale to reak havoc over Universal Studios Hollywood. Will you make it out alive?

Scarezones

Welcome to Your Doom (entrance)

Medusa and her sisters have taken over, and are bringing the monsters of greek mythology with them. Come face to face with the Minotaur, the seductive sirens, and more as you venture into the chaos that has risen.

Traditons of terror (NY street)

A group of blood thirsty insane hallowee obbsesed killers who reffer to themselves simply as "The Jacks" have taken over the streets of New York. They will stop at nothing to fufil their sadistic and twisted rituals. The halloween season is in the air...and so is the smeel of burning flesh and chainsaw exaust.

Banshees of the Otherworld (French Street)

Venture into a rural Scottish village, where Banshees roam the cobblestone streets. Hear there cries as you see hoards of glowing spirits soar and walk among you.

The Exicuted(Bakers Street)

The souls of decapitated criminals have risen and are bent on revenge, killing anyone in sight the same way they were killed. Roam with caution, for your head may end up on the "chopping block"

Tribals(Lower Lot)

Decend (escalator) into the trinchera de sombra trench and come face to face with the Ungara tribe where human flesh is a delicacy and your on the menu. The smell of human flesh and the sound of screams fills the air as you venture into this uncharted rainforest.