HHNH Creations

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I am going to try and make my own event its my first time so dont judge me too harsh...

Halloween Horror Nights

"Tickets Please!"

• Icon: The Usher

The Usher has come to Universal Studios Hollywood and brought to life some of the most Terrifing movies...but movies is not all along to join the Carnage some of the most feared legends of Rock and Gaming.

Scare Zones

Tickets Please

Scare Zone Location: Park Entrance; Living Statue of the Usher terrorises guests as they enter the park and also poses for a few pictures. Walking around is two Ushers (not the Usher different Ushers). Ushers are wearing Universal Cinema uniforms ripped and bloody. One is carying a popcorn bucket full of eyeballs. The other a small machete. GoGo's also there wearing booty shorts and the Usher's top ripped bloody (Usher Version of the Freddy GoGo's).

Cinema of the Dead

Scare Zone Loacation: NY Street; Reused Klownz boxes but changed to say "The Usher is Here" and "Take a seat, Tickets Please" various props include fake popcorn machine filled with eyeballs, HD scree on the top where the fire cannons are showing clips of films fromt the event. In front is some movie theather seats with the Usher standing on them Insulting you. Also a trashed Mustang with a chainsaw on the roof. Hanging down from the boxes is movie tapes like the ones used in old cammeras and in the movies. Where the dodgers billboard is there is a sign of a fake movie Called "Death is HERE!" Also the candy shop is removed and a old style movie theather is there like tho globe theather style saying "Now Showing, Your Death is HERE!" Final prop a Trashed abulance with bodies around it like the one from The Walking Dead:Dead Inside. Roaming around will be "Usher's with chainsaws" Zombies, and the zombies have Universal crew member Uniforms. Also a couple of sliders.

Classicz

Location: French Street: Ok this is inspired from Universal Orlandos's House of Horrors so the mosters are black and white. Props; Black and White painted Trees around the area. Black and White Electric Chair. Black and white Trashed Van written in black saying "We're BACK!" Also dead corpses painted black and white are trashed around the area. Only reused prop here would be the cart with the wolf thing on the top nut of course painted Black and White. Black and White Frankenstein, Wolfman, Dracula. Nostefaru, Hunchback, and the Mummy roam the area. Bride GoGo's at the end of the street.

Gamerz

Location: London Street: Props: Tv's in the shops showing clips of Video Games used in the Event. Two medium sized cabinets which have a Tv and one has a PS3 and the other an X-Box 360. The sign on top of the street says "Gamerz" in blood-red color. Around roam zombie gamers on with a controller in its head and some holding joysticks or controllers to a Ps3 or X-Box. The Zomies use classic clothing nothing special in particular. Around also roam two crazy gamers who think this is still a video game and cary a Chainsaw around to kill all of you.

Legendz

Location: Wild West: Props: The Butchery sign with arms and 3 or 4 eyeballs on it. Copule of hanging Saw pigs. A Well. Some more fake trees. Roaming this are are some urban Legends like La Llorona, Bigfoot, El Chupacabra, and Slendrerman.

Rockerz

Location: Lower Lot: Props: Guitar Cases, Speakers, Drums, Couple of dead bodies around the area. Around here you can see mad rockers like Kiss AC/DC and Alice Cooper but watch out they and their guitars are killer. Some of them have gonne so mad that they have learned how to weild a Chainsaw and point it straight at you!

Opening Scaremony

Fog fills the air and when it clears you see the Usher standing on the movie seats. The Usher says " Welcome one and all to the never ending film of extrerme terror. Universal is now mine and I will like to see you try to stop me! Tickets Please! Oh I see you dont have them..."Scareactors come out."....You cant stop me you cant, Your Death is HERE!" fire cannons burst opening the event.

Mazes

Universal's Classic Monsters: The Remake

(HoH) Universal's Legacy of Classic Monsters returns to take back what's their's...FEAR. Now that a Little friend called the Usher helped them find a spot in the 21st centuries legacy of Fear Halloween Horror Nights The Remake is ready to come for you. This is one your eyes will not belive...if you still have them! (House of Horrors remade(No more Chucky's room, Dawn of the Dead room and new sences and the rooms are remade.)

Dead Space: Extraction

(Shrek 4D Queue) Enter through an abondoned space station were aliens still haunt the are. But dont worry you are not alone it is said that here there is something much worst that does grusome aliens...The terrifeid soul of Isaac Clarke is still here watch your step as it may be your last.

Jeepers Creepers: Angel of Death

Enter a grizzly barn where it is said that the Creeper still haunts. Continue your trip through the Grusome Meheym of the angel of death to an abandoned feild where nothing is as it seems. Try to ingnore the cries for help if you plan making it out of this one ALIVE!

Freddy vs. Jason: Battleground

(T2 Queue) Come one and all, experince the battle of two Colossus'. Hurry and place your bets, pick your side the Sensational Slashing Artist Freddy Kruger of the Masked Master of the Machete Jason Voorhees. It realy dosent matter which side you pick because only one of them two is making it out alive.

The Ushers' Big Screen 3D

(Globe Theater) Lets all go to the Movies! The Usher's new film is now on the Big Screen! Step in through the screen into reality. but that's not the good part this nightmare is 3D... You wont See it Coming!

Resident Evil: Virus of the Damned

(Tram garage) Will you be able to make it through Albert Wesker's creation which millions have fell victim to that are now after you. Enter the Umbrella Facility were some of the worst Horror's live!!! #^&*&(%$#&&)_^_%)%) I Dare you TO ENTER!-Albert Wesker

I will pst the LL mazes latter as well as the shows and TT.

• Like 1

Ok I am going to try and make my own event its my first time so dont judge me too harsh...

Halloween Horror Nights

"Tickets Please!"

• Icon: The Usher

The Usher has come to Universal Studios Hollywood and brought to life some of the most Terrifing movies...but movies is not all along to join the Carnage some of the most feared legends of Rock and Gaming.

Scare Zones

Tickets Please

Scare Zone Location: Park Entrance; Living Statue of the Usher terrorises guests as they enter the park and also poses for a few pictures. Walking around is two Ushers (not the Usher different Ushers). Ushers are wearing Universal Cinema uniforms ripped and bloody. One is carying a popcorn bucket full of eyeballs. The other a small machete. GoGo's also there wearing booty shorts and the Usher's top ripped bloody (Usher Version of the Freddy GoGo's).

Cinema of the Dead

Scare Zone Loacation: NY Street; Reused Klownz boxes but changed to say "The Usher is Here" and "Take a seat, Tickets Please" various props include fake popcorn machine filled with eyeballs, HD scree on the top where the fire cannons are showing clips of films fromt the event. In front is some movie theather seats with the Usher standing on them Insulting you. Also a trashed Mustang with a chainsaw on the roof. Hanging down from the boxes is movie tapes like the ones used in old cammeras and in the movies. Where the dodgers billboard is there is a sign of a fake movie Called "Death is HERE!" Also the candy shop is removed and a old style movie theather is there like tho globe theather style saying "Now Showing, Your Death is HERE!" Final prop a Trashed abulance with bodies around it like the one from The Walking Dead:Dead Inside. Roaming around will be "Usher's with chainsaws" Zombies, and the zombies have Universal crew member Uniforms. Also a couple of sliders.

Classicz

Location: French Street: Ok this is inspired from Universal Orlandos's House of Horrors so the mosters are black and white. Props; Black and White painted Trees around the area. Black and White Electric Chair. Black and white Trashed Van written in black saying "We're BACK!" Also dead corpses painted black and white are trashed around the area. Only reused prop here would be the cart with the wolf thing on the top nut of course painted Black and White. Black and White Frankenstein, Wolfman, Dracula. Nostefaru, Hunchback, and the Mummy roam the area. Bride GoGo's at the end of the street.

Gamerz

Location: London Street: Props: Tv's in the shops showing clips of Video Games used in the Event. Two medium sized cabinets which have a Tv and one has a PS3 and the other an X-Box 360. The sign on top of the street says "Gamerz" in blood-red color. Around roam zombie gamers on with a controller in its head and some holding joysticks or controllers to a Ps3 or X-Box. The Zomies use classic clothing nothing special in particular. Around also roam two crazy gamers who think this is still a video game and cary a Chainsaw around to kill all of you.

Legendz

Location: Wild West: Props: The Butchery sign with arms and 3 or 4 eyeballs on it. Copule of hanging Saw pigs. A Well. Some more fake trees. Roaming this are are some urban Legends like La Llorona, Bigfoot, El Chupacabra, and Slendrerman.

Rockerz

Location: Lower Lot: Props: Guitar Cases, Speakers, Drums, Couple of dead bodies around the area. Around here you can see mad rockers like Kiss AC/DC and Alice Cooper but watch out they and their guitars are killer. Some of them have gonne so mad that they have learned how to weild a Chainsaw and point it straight at you!

Opening Scaremony

Fog fills the air and when it clears you see the Usher standing on the movie seats. The Usher says " Welcome one and all to the never ending film of extrerme terror. Universal is now mine and I will like to see you try to stop me! Tickets Please! Oh I see you dont have them..."Scareactors come out."....You cant stop me you cant, Your Death is HERE!" fire cannons burst opening the event.

Mazes

Universal's Classic Monsters: The Remake

(HoH) Universal's Legacy of Classic Monsters returns to take back what's their's...FEAR. Now that a Little friend called the Usher helped them find a spot in the 21st centuries legacy of Fear Halloween Horror Nights The Remake is ready to come for you. This is one your eyes will not belive...if you still have them! (House of Horrors remade(No more Chucky's room, Dawn of the Dead room and new sences and the rooms are remade.)

Dead Space: Extraction

(Shrek 4D Queue) Enter through an abondoned space station were aliens still haunt the are. But dont worry you are not alone it is said that here there is something much worst that does grusome aliens...The terrifeid soul of Isaac Clarke is still here watch your step as it may be your last.

Jeepers Creepers: Angel of Death

Enter a grizzly barn where it is said that the Creeper still haunts. Continue your trip through the Grusome Meheym of the angel of death to an abandoned feild where nothing is as it seems. Try to ingnore the cries for help if you plan making it out of this one ALIVE!

Freddy vs. Jason: Battleground

(T2 Queue) Come one and all, experince the battle of two Colossus'. Hurry and place your bets, pick your side the Sensational Slashing Artist Freddy Kruger of the Masked Master of the Machete Jason Voorhees. It realy dosent matter which side you pick because only one of them two is making it out alive.

The Ushers' Big Screen 3D

(Globe Theater) Lets all go to the Movies! The Usher's new film is now on the Big Screen! Step in through the screen into reality. but that's not the good part this nightmare is 3D... You wont See it Coming!

Resident Evil: Virus of the Damned

(Tram garage) Will you be able to make it through Albert Wesker's creation which millions have fell victim to that are now after you. Enter the Umbrella Facility were some of the worst Horror's live!!! #^&*&(%$#&&)_^_%)%) I Dare you TO ENTER!-Albert Wesker

I will pst the LL mazes latter as well as the shows and TT.

I think this will be the greatest HHN of all time lol... will the Universal Palace Theater be involved?

Scare Zones

Cinema of the Dead

I like this idea i don't know why... wait a minute

• 3 weeks later...

Been awhile since I've posted in this page... anyhow, with all these great ideas floating around I'm going working on a "Till Death 2013." It's essentially going to be a "reboot" of Here Comes the Bride in the 2012 Event Competition but this time it'll be darker and more sinister than original. With that being said there will be a new Terror Tram, a new backstory for Angela, and new scarezones.

(P.S. I've already got brand new event that's ready to get posted, but I'm only going to post it when we're ready for the next event competition)

Been awhile since I've posted in this page... anyhow, with all these great ideas floating around I'm going working on a "Till Death 2013." It's essentially going to be a "reboot" of Here Comes the Bride in the 2012 Event Competition but this time it'll be darker and more sinister than original. With that being said there will be a new Terror Tram, a new backstory for Angela, and new scarezones.

(P.S. I've already got brand new event that's ready to get posted, but I'm only going to post it when we're ready for the next event competition)

When is the next competition?

Hmmm... Looks like I found the fun thread!!! Already got an idea that I think will be rather unique, a mix of half originals, half movie based, but with a over all storyline and mythology that connects the mazes all together. I'll be mum on everything I guess until the next competition, but I will leave with the name of the event: Halloween Horror Nights "Into Darkness"

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, about the competition, we're thinking about having each round be a different task instead of the system last year, something along the lines of what they used to to over on micechat. You'd still be able to create your own event, but it would probably be one of the rounds. Is anyone interested? Or would you like to stay with the same order of things.

Not sure yet. Maybe along the lines of

•create a maze for the hog venue using the sets already present in the house

•create a horror theme for a ride of your choosing

•create a maze using a new(and realistic) venue

•create a maze or terror tram theme using an ip that isn't necessarily a horror ip but is a dark ip.

•create your own event

•create an original maze

This is all I can think of, if anyone has suggestions feel free to post them

Here's part 1 of my "rebooted" event...

Halloween Horror Nights 2013: Til Death

75 years ago, there was a once a woman named Angela DeMort. Raised from a long line of Southern aristocracy, she's was the richest woman in New Carae, Louisiana. She was also the most beautiful woman there but life for was extremely lonely. For most of her life, she was sheltered away from the common folk in town and, though she was very wealthy, she was extremely lonely. But her only friend was a poor farmhand named Wesley Keller, whom she had known since childhood. Eventually, as they grew up, they fell in love with each other so, setting aside they social barrier that separated them, Angela decided to marry. However, her parents disapproved since they already arranged marriage with the Shusters, another wealthy family. Her suitor, Roman, was as nasty as he was wealthy, he was known to have a bitter temper and an anger issue that was the talk among the local townspeople Even though he was poor, Angela knew that Wesley woud provide the happiness that she had longed for. Angela, dressed in her bridal gown, jilts Shuster on the eve of her wedding and hides away in the local New Carae Inn to await her lover, Keller. The Shusters and the DeMort eventually find out about this liaison and hunted down Keller eventually, torturing and hanging him to death in the woods nearby the Inn. Angela witnesses the horrific murder and commits suicide by hanging herself in the Inn, cursing the Shusters and the DeMorts with her last dying breathe.

On the anniversary of her death, Mr. and Mrs. DeMort were found dead, hanging by neck with a terrified expression on their faces. While some said that was suicide, most of the local townsfolk believed it was the vengeful spirit of Angela avenging the death of her lover. Eventually, Angela's tortured soul targeted the Shuster family, starting with Roman. Nearly driven insane by her presence, Roman decided to hold a seance in desperation, hoping to beg for her forgiveness. Setting the seance at the Inn, Roman conjures up her soul; however, he only made matters worse now that Angela's soul is trapped between the spirit world and the world of the living. Angela then takes vengeance on Roman by torturing and hanging him in same matter as her long lost lover.

Fearing the fate of the of the Shuster bloodline, the remainder of the family left New Carae in search of an escape from the past and a new a chance in life. However, they couldn't escape as each generation fell victim to Angela's curse...

(Each clan member represents a maze in the event)

1. Edward Shuster moved to the Appalachian Mountains in the 1960s to live with his relatives where he changed his name to Ed Oswald. There, while investigating the same caverns that his ancestors had explored, he discovered the true terror deep within the Descent. (The Descent: Unearthed)

2. Rachel Shuster marries Mr. Stevenson in the 1980s and had two sons. They moved from Sacremento, CA to Michigan after they claimed that their house was haunted by a ghoulish figure. Mr. and Mrs. Stevenson and their youngest son were found dead in their bedrooms of their new home with their throats slit, the oldest son is stilling missing. (Sinister: Evil Resides)

3. Eleanor Shuster moves to Silent Hill, VA in the late-60s. She eventually joins a fanatical cult known as the Order. (Silent Hill: Hell's Descent)

4. Vincent Shuster moves to England in the 1950s. He became a paranormal investigator and started to explore reportedly haunted locations throughout the English countryside. He went missing after conducting an experiment in Hellgate Hall with several other investigators and clairvoyants. (Bedeviled: Haunting of Hellgate Hall)

5. In 2005, Evan and Brenda Shuster celebrated their honeymoon in the luxurious Destino Resort off the coast of Mexico. Brenda contracts a mysterious disease there and is marked patient zero of an outbreak that eventually devestates the entire island. (Dead Paradise: Isle de los Muertos)

6. In 2010, Brett Shuster is accepted to University of Carey, Ohio. Wanting to join the fraternity,δεδ, Brett had break into the rival sorority,σιν, as part of an initiation ceremony, however he uncovers a dark secret that ultimately costed him his life. (The Initiation: Hell Week)

Now, Angela's restless spirit has come to Universal Studios Hollywood in search of new groom...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Event

Scarezones

1. Here Comes the Bride... (Entrance)

Be prepared to face Angela's wrath as you come face-to-face with her and her minions!

Beware of her insane bridesmaids as they lure you to certain death. Tread lightly when encounter her suitors who'll tear you limb-from-limb with their chainsaws. Pray that Angela doesn't find you or you might be the next victim of her dreaded curse...

2. Welcome to Silent Hill (New York Street)

Fog and ash choke the forsaken streets of Silent Hill as the tortured soul of Alessa Gillespie and her demonic followers haunt its charred remains.

There's no escpape from the terror that awaits you in the Otherworld. Dark Nurses lurk in the shadows, ready to make you their next victim. Pyramid Head and the Missionary inflict judgement those who fall victim to their deadly blades. The remaining members of the Order hunt the abandoned streets in search of a new sacrifice.

Enjoy your stay, because once you enter Silent Hill there is no turning back.

3. Murder Gras: A Party to Die For (French Street)

Unspeakable terror awaits you as murder and mirth unfold before your very eyes.

The festivities of a Mardi Gras parade take a gruesome turn when a krewe of maniacal jesters and revelers take over. Blood stains the streets of New Orleans as innocent partygoers fall victim to costumed psychopaths hell bent on wreaking havoc!

4. 4pocalypse: The END is Here (London Street)

The end has come...

The world, as we know it, is coming to an end. Death, War, Famine, and Pestilence are here to bring destruction to our world. Their minions lurk in the shadows as they claim more souls trapped in Hell. Come face-to-face with the Four Riders of Apocalypse and face their wrath as the Darkness consumes us and brings us closer and closer to Oblivion...

5. Club Hellfire: Dance til You're Dead (Lower Lot)

Hypnotic beats and tantalizing temptations lure you into Club Hellfire, where are heart's desires manifest themselves to be your very demise.

Mistress Luxuria, the proprietor of Hellfire, and her staff welcomes you to entice you desires and trap your soul. The demons of the night come to Hellfire to revel in bloodshed and destruction. Your screams of agony will be drowned by the heart-thumping rhythms of this deathly discotheque.

Beware, because the price of admission will cost you your soul...

Edited by iLuvStabWounds

Didn't feel too much like waiting, so here is my event! Hope you all like.

Halloween Horror Nights: Darkness Rising

Backstory:

The year is 1863. The small town of Raven's Hollow was reeling with excitement and bustling with rumors after news broke that the towns founder, famed archeologist Michael Kilgore, had stumbled across a major, yet mysterious, discovery deep in the caverns that served as the towns catacombs beneath the city... Excitement turned to confusion and sorrow on Saturday, September 12, 1863, when Michael Kilgore emerged from the catacombs alone, proceeded home, and murdered his three children and wife, leaving the words "In death they are spared" smeared in blood across his bedroom wall.

The morning of Sunday, September 13th, 1863, the residence of Raven's Hollow vanished without a trace. The only clue to what happen was a strange, archaic symbol etched into the church doors.

Today, 150 years later, in the very spot the doomed town of Raven's Hollow once stood, resides the Universal Backlot, home to Hollywood's most respected motion picture studio! To remain the lead in high tech production facilities, Universal has approved a massive expansion. But construction has come to stand still after a team disappeared after falling into the lost catacombs beneath the backlot. A shadow has overcome Universal. Something ancient and evil has awakened after 150 of waiting. This year, Darkness Rises...

Icon - Darkness

Scare Zones

Legion: (Entrance/New York)

From his thrown of human corpses, Darkness watches as his children terrify and torment those who dare to enter the parks gates.

The FinalCut:

(London)

With a little help from Darkness, the scariest villains ever to grace the big screen are back, and ready for their close up. Face Freddy, Jason, Leatherface and others as you pass through this tribute to horrors greatest baddies.

X-Mas:

(French)

It's the most wonderful time of the year... Or at least, it use to be. Christmas dreams turn to nightmares as you realize that it pays to be on the naughty list.

Quarantine Zone:

(Lower Lot)

The T-Virus has spread. The lower lot has been lost. Only the brave dare pass the military barricade and enter the Quarantine Zone.

Mazes

The Shadowlands - Icon Maze

(Shrek)

Deep in the earth's depths lies the Porta Nigra, a long forgotten gate to a world of eternal night: The Shadowlands... Home to the Legion, a swarm of unearthly demons, and ruled over by Darkness himself, the Shadowlands are shaped by fear and wrought with pain and chaos. Beware, for no one escapes unscathed...

The Exorcist: The Last Rite

(WWW)

In 1949, in the heart of Kenya, the discovery of a buried church marked the beginning of one of the most terrifying battles between good and evil mankind has ever experienced. Travel from the plains of Africa, to the streets of Washington D.C., to the hospital halls that hold dark secrets and fight your own inner demons to escape with your soul intact.

Alien: Dark Of Space

(T2)

The year is 2179. The commercial transport ship "Icarus" was the first to pick up a distress call from a colony on LV-426. 24 hours later, "Icarus" made its last transmission before vanishing. As part of a search and rescue team, you have found "Icarus," drifting dead in space with no signs of life. Enter at your own peril, least their fate be yours.

Lovecraft: In The Mind Of Madness

(JP)

H.P. Lovecraft, a name that conjures images of otherworldly beasts and terror unlike any other ever committed to written word. Journey into the mind of the man some call a genius, many call a madman, and most call the mastermind of modern horror.

Resident Evil: Annihilation

(Mummy)

Raccoon City has been devastated. The virus is spreading faster then anyone could have anticipated. Escape the city and survive if you can, for there are creature far more terrifying then zombies out there waiting.

Universal Monsters: Primeval

(HoH)

Darkness has transformed Universal's House Of Horror. Gone are the monsters we once knew. They have been stripped of the Hollywood polish and mythos, and all that remains is pure instinct and a primal urge to kill. These are the Universal Monsters as we have never seen them.

Terror Tram: Fall Into Darkness

Through the thick fog that covers the Universal Backlot, you see what appears to be a town... Travel through the ghostly remains of Raven's Hollow, as it's once proud settlers are forced to live over and over again their terrifying last night on earth as their city is besieged by the Legion... And Darkness himself. (A quick note about about the tram video... It would be a faux documentary telling the "History" of the Universal backlot and Raven's Hollow.)

Shows

Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure:

Laugh, Laugh, and laugh some more as you travel with Bill and Ted in a new adventure that's sure to skewer popular culture.

Repo! The Review: (Animal Actors Stage)

Sing and cheer along to Terrance Zdunich's horror musical set in a distopian future where organ reposition is legal.

I hope you like :)

Edited by Stitch_101