HHN Food, Merch, Offers, Discounts, And Treats

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Food - I want to drink from the top of a skull

Offers - I want an Ultimate Frequent Fear Pass which includes multiple nights, front of the line passes to all mazes and TT and reserved seating.

- Also the Backstage Behind the Screams which you get into the event early and get a personalized tour of all the mazes, scare zones and Terror Tram by John Murdy.

Discounts - I want Carls Jr. to handle the coupon distribution this year

Treats - Vendors selling nothing but candy!

Food - I want to drink from the top of a skull

Offers - I want an Ultimate Frequent Fear Pass which includes multiple nights, front of the line passes to all mazes and TT and reserved seating.

- Also the Backstage Behind the Screams which you get into the event early and get a personalized tour of all the mazes, scare zones and Terror Tram by John Murdy.

Discounts - I want Carls Jr. to handle the coupon distribution this year

Treats - Vendors selling nothing but candy!

That would be freakn awesome if John Murdy did that

Food- maybe a cup where it seems like you are drinking out of a human head( there is a hole on the top of the head where the straw goes)

Discounts- I want Carls Jr and Jack in the Box =)

Actually what I would want is a Unmasking The Horror tour like Orlando. Where we get there early go thru the mazes (during the day and minus the Scareactors) and we get a tour guide to give us info on the mazes. That would be amazing.

I did the UTH tour at Orlando last year and it's a really great treat.. I don't know why Hollywood hasn't caught on to it, though. Might be the broad spacing between the mazes... or the outside studio content that makes up the maze roster. I mean, The Wolfman was a non-photo maze on the tour, while Dracula and Frankenstein were. In my opinion, the maze itself did not really spoil the movie and I could not really pick out a lot of things that were exactly alike to it.

But it was cool to see the Palace Theater model from the website, as well as the figures of Billy, Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, Chucky, Meety Meetz, and a Sculder from the rotatable posters... if Hollywood starts making interactive sites with lots of things to do and see, they too could include seeing that on a tour.

That is really the only thing I ask for from Hollywood.

Actually what I would want is a Unmasking The Horror tour like Orlando. Where we get there early go thru the mazes (during the day and minus the Scareactors) and we get a tour guide to give us info on the mazes. That would be amazing.

This. I would trade all my Halloween candy to get in on this.

• 1 month later...

Heres a quote that i wrote in the HHN discussion thread about merchandise. " Merchandise wise they had 3 HHN shirts, One had a Rob zombie concert poster design on it that said " Halloween horror nights" on it. The 2nd shirt had Freddy, Jason, and Saw in the front ripped up and the back of the shirt had the blood font with the names of the mazes. The 3rd shirt was a pathetic attempt at a more modern HHN shirt that resembled a affliction t shirt. The HHN sweaters were ALOT better last year, I'm glad i bought one last year beacuse this years HHN sweaters were just Hoody's that had "UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 2010" in the front corner and thats it. No design in the back or anything, plus it costs $40 lol what a waste of money." Also, sadly Leeray there is no merchandise with chucky on it this year :( . The only item that had chucky on it was from last year on the crew neck sweaters that i had luckily bought.

Edited by horrorfreak100

Heres a quote that i wrote in the HHN discussion thread about merchandise. " Merchandise wise they had 3 HHN shirts, One had a Rob zombie concert poster design on it that said " Halloween horror nights" on it. The 2nd shirt had Freddy, Jason, and Saw in the front ripped up and the back of the shirt had the blood font with the names of the mazes. The 3rd shirt was a pathetic attempt at a more modern HHN shirt that resembled a affliction t shirt. The HHN sweaters were ALOT better last year, I'm glad i bought one last year beacuse this years HHN sweaters were just Hoody's that had "UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 2010" in the front corner and thats it. No design in the back or anything, plus it costs $40 lol what a waste of money." Also, sadly Leeray there is no merchandise with chucky on it this year :( . The only item that had chucky on it was from last year on the crew neck sweaters that i had luckily bought.

The House Shirts had Chucky too last year

and how where the souvonier cups?

speaking of cups has anybody gotten word on Carls Jr. doing HHN Cups?

Thats not an RZ Concert poster, its the HOTC movie cover. I personally LOVE it and bought one. And I NEVER buy merch from ANY theme park.