HHN Rituals and Traditions

its been a while ex-vaulters...Me & my wife & kids have been going for 4 years this will be our 5th and we have a blast going every year...

1. stand and wait for them to drop the "Velvet Rope" (right before it drops i start getting pumped up for the night by Screaming, Pig Squealing, & when it drops yell out "The Vault") which i dont know what the code word is now...

2. we go straight to lower lot sz, maze, jurassic park for the wetness, & The mummy for the dry off...

3. back up and go straight to the terror tram then simpsons.

4. then shrek que maze, HOH maze& then wild west maze...

5. eat at flintstones (i love that food) and thats when we get our cups

6. then shows and sz's

7. bills & teds every year last showing...

8. & last but certainly not least the "Chainsaw Chaseout" yelling the vault all the through it....

*and of course make time during the night for whenever John says where he'll be and say hi

• Frequent Fear Pass. Enough said. Nothing more, nothing less, it's all I want and it's all I need.

• I always have to stay for the Chainsaw Brigade!

• Always head to the lower lot first and work your way up and to the front of Universal. Save you plenty of line trouble!

• I tried to make bringing friends or even family a tradition.. HA. That failed effortlessly. Scaredy-cats.

:lol:

• Frequent Fear Pass. Enough said. Nothing more, nothing less, it's all I want and it's all I need.

• I always have to stay for the Chainsaw Brigade!

• Always head to the lower lot first and work your way up and to the front of Universal. Save you plenty of line trouble!

• I tried to make bringing friends or even family a tradition.. HA. That failed effortlessly. Scaredy-cats.

:lol:

you go by yourself?

you go by yourself?

I never plan to, but that's exactly what happened last year! I invited a fuckton of people to go with me last year and most agreed. Come October, they're either broke, tired, or just too scared! So I ended up going to HHN alone most of last year (my cousins went with me on Halloween.)

At first it was really scary, but HHN is actually more fun alone! So who knows, maybe I'll take some days of HHN completely alone. >;D

Well yeah, I would think you can do whatever you want without being bogged down by whoever you're with. It sucks when you go with someone who gets bored after a run through of all the mazes and Terror Tram, and Bill & Ted (and Rocky Horror last year), and then the night's over... :(