Unmasking The Horror Tours

nestguy

12 hours ago, itsabee said:

Quoting this post because the other one is way long and I’m bad at using this forum !! But !!!! You mentioned that you had pictures of the sconces in the Scary Tales opening hallway; are those uploaded anywhere? I did ST a total of ten times last Sunday (to see Jake as Hansel), but I didn’t even notice them !

I do have them and I will try to figure out how to share them.

This is an example of what amazes me about the Orlando team: Those sconces are in the turret as you first enter the castle.  It is practically pitch black in that room.  Why would they take such great effort in creating these when no one can see them?  One argument is that they screwed up the lighting.  The other argument is that the team loves creating easter eggs that fans can search for and the other 99.999% of people will never know about.  It reminds me of the snowglobes in Krampus.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2018 at 12:47 PM, zombieman said:

I do have them and I will try to figure out how to share them.

This is an example of what amazes me about the Orlando team: Those sconces are in the turret as you first enter the castle.  It is practically pitch black in that room.  Why would they take such great effort in creating these when no one can see them?  One argument is that they screwed up the lighting.  The other argument is that the team loves creating easter eggs that fans can search for and the other 99.999% of people will never know about.  It reminds me of the snowglobes in Krampus.

I just did Scary Tales again last night and I finally caught it! I’d seen the candy cane sconce in reference to Hansel and Gretel, but as of last night, I identified the Three Little Pigs hooves (?) sconce as well!!

• 2 months later...
On 1/7/2019 at 8:37 PM, The-Autistic-Prince said:

Fun fact: In Scary Tales: Deadly Ever After, I noticed that Goldilocks is modeled after Rhoda from The Bad Seed.

Is this confirmed or was it just an observation? I don’t see the connection too much.