HHN 2018: Monster Masquerade

WESKER69

Since we don't exactly know what the maze featuring the monsters will entail or its music (yet), nor do we know exactly what kind of vibe they're going for with this scarezone... i'm just going to throw these out there just because they should be included in some capacity :lol::P

On 8/16/2018 at 8:48 AM, bggrenville813 said:

I wonder how much they are going to recycle from Mask-A-Raid from 2014. God am I happy that we're finally getting the NY and French St. scare zones back 

Sadly I'm expecting quite a bit unfortunately. However, since it is the classic monsters, MAYBE Murdy will give it the proper scenic love it deserves (maybe)

And technically... we never actually lost the NY facade scarezone. it was just combined with the entrance blvd. 

There is no NY street... its only ever been one small area that has NY facade. And again, you can't say it hasn't been used when the flame tower took up residence there for the past several years (with scenic details for The Purge/Exterminatorz) & ALL of Hell-O-Ween's scenic roll-outs were located witin the area of the NY facade. They never stopped using the area for a scarezone. The area where cinnabon is located was still baker street, before there was Starbucks/TWD, there was a giant London mural across from it, so unless London is now located in NY, then no.

THIS particular scarezone location was ONLY absent last year. French Street featured the "Glow with the Purge" in 2016.. The ONLY reason why they didn't have a scarezone last year in this street was because of their budgetary incompetence due to the stupid RIP Tour option. Despite it not being an issue having a scarezone there in the past when the RIP (VIP) existed for the event, last year was just a lazy cop-out to not use the street by saying they "needed" it for RIP tour use..